65%

price range

Reviews

2.0

May/23/2017

I have the tiny sample size of this product and while it's nice, I wouldn't pay full price for it as there are so many dupes. I just recently picked up the milani baked blush in the shade bella bellini and swatched side by side it's even more pigmented than orgasm. Beautiful pink shade with a golden sheen. I definitely recommend trying out the milani one for 8$,

4 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (130 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

May/17/2017

My favorite blush!

I bought it in March on a trip to Spain (in my country we will receive NARS on the 1st of June 2017) because it was a cult favorite. I heard from some bloggers that it can be overrated but I bought it anyway and end up loving it so so much.

Perfect finish (if you like some shine on your cheeks) and it's the most long lasting blush I ever used (more …

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

May/13/2017

A nice light blush that I don't have to worry about applying too much of. It's kinda subtle and very glowy looking on my skin tone. A definite must have for everyone, especially for natural everyday, vacation looks.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1080 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

May/12/2017

I originally bought this blush in a compact that also had the laguna bronzer in it. I'm so glad I did it this way, because this blush will last you foreeever! I love to use this blush over my Thebalm hot mama blush. It is perfect!! I especially love this for evening, where I tend to go a little more heavy-handed with it since it gives a gorgeous glow/sheen :)

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

May/08/2017

I find this blusher exceptionally easy to wear. I am in my fifties and usually steer clear of glitter and sparkle but this product brings my fair, flat skin alive. No streakiness. Blends easily. It works well on top of a light sweep of Bobbi Brown bronzer too.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0
fromAimbl

Apr/27/2017

I am Asian, yellow olive combo skin, NC 30-35. I used to buy and use this blush for years (I also used to buy NARS multiple stick - a cream stick that also was light and sparkly that has probably been discontinued long ago). Oddly I used it when I spent more time in the sun and my complexion was darker. when it was on the skin, fade was a bit uneven resulting in the glitter becoming a bit more …Read more

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (516 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

Apr/14/2017

I purchased this about 6 months ago due to the hype. When it first turned up and I saw the colour in the pan, I was like "Crikey it's bright". Anyway, I have been wearing only this since I purchased it because it truly is a universally flattering colour. However, this blush is not the magical creature that some people are making it out to be. It is flattering on my skin (51 years …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Apr/07/2017

Obviously, I love this blush. It brings my pale skin to life and does the job without looking like 'blush'. I just look healthier with this on my cheeks. It's quite pigmented so use a light touch, but the texture is smooth and gorgeous. This is a cult classic for good reason IMO.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Apr/06/2017

Positive:

- The texture of the product is smooth and applies evenly
- It leaves such a pretty pop of colour on your cheekbones
- Its very pigmented, so you don't need much
- It gives a hint of sheen and makes your cheeks pop
- It is neutral but visible

Negative:

- Calls attention to imperfections you have on your skin.
- Extremely highly priced

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (213 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Mar/26/2017

This is a pretty colour, the reason I didn't give it a 5 is because I find that it's not as pigmented as I'd like it to be. It is also branded to be the shade for every skin tone, but I find that a colour like amour is better for my olive skin tone.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral