Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

on 11/2/2014 7:33:00 AM

This is my go to scent. I don't think i'll ever find one i will like more than this. It's sweet, but not childish. It's a very complex scent with different layers and the dry down is absolutely amazing. I own a lot of perfumes (about 30) and they all just sit there just because i keep going back to this. And i get headaches after a while from a lot of perfumes but not this one. I just wish it wasn't so damn expensive.

So I got a 7ml sample with my Sephora points and wow, I am in love.

It's marketed as an oriental perfume and yes, I do think that this is more oriental than floral. At first, there is a lot of floral scents in the top notes but they aren't like overly girly. The scent that remains with you for the day is more musky and sophisticated. I personally don't like overly floral scents anyway beause I find them a bit annoying for some reason.

Maybe I'll ask for a full-size for my birthday or something. <3

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This decent is perfect! Its a very sweet scent. I would say this could be worn everyday- day or night. I received so many compliments from this perfume!

on 10/11/2014 8:14:00 AM

Got this as a gift for Christmas, but was flabbergasted when I checked up the normal retail price. Scent is quite "in your face", great for a confident, chic woman. For an EDT, the sillage and lasting power is fantastic - It is the Bomb. Though my body system may be a factor, a spray on the wrist lasts very strongly on me for 2 days (prevailing even after a shower). The smell only dissipates completely after a good week. Some may like it, but it is really TOO strong for me - actually kind of irritates my eyes and nose when it is freshly sprayed. One thing I wish is that the pump was flexible such that you can control the amount that comes out of the bottle. However, I'm not going to complain too much since I didn't have to pay a dime. Design of the bottle is very very gorgeous and very very expensive looking. Although pink is by no means close to my favourite colour, I must admit it looks very fabulous on the dresser.

on 10/3/2014 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Thick, syrupy sweet, cotton candy-ish gourmand. A slightly more mature, grown-up Pink Sugar. I've owned Flowerbomb for years but have barely made a dent -- I just can't wear it -- or several of its clones (and there are many!).

I think Flowerbomb has been the #1 best-seller (or close to it) at Sephora for a long time now -- it's been a huge commercial success -- which has led to a lot of copycats.

The notes listed are florals and patchouli, but all I smell is a *very* sweet gourmand. It's just too thickly concentratedly sweet for me. I agree with the former reviewer who said "Candybomb" or "Sugarbomb" would have been more accurate names.

If you watch YouTube "perfume collection" videos (or "Top 10" or "Top 5"), usually made by teens-20s women, Flowerbomb is generally among their top favorites (along with Viva La Juicy, Coco Mlle, the Chance trio, MJ Daisy, Chloe EDP, and a bunch of celeb scents).

The grenade bottle is cute, but unfortunately, Flowerbomb is quite expensive -- too expensive for the nature of the scent, in my humble opinion -- especially for a perfume with such a young following.

on 9/1/2014 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Great scent. Only downfall the staying power is average. Fades about halfway through the day.

At first I really didn't like this scent because it smelled like a generic floral perfume, but it gradually grew on me. As I get older, I feel my sensitivity to fragrance increases, so the rollerball version of this is perfect for me. Just a few dabs around the décolletage and I'm good to go. Rollerball praise aside, this particular fragrance is quite floral and feminine but it is has an edge to it that isn't so simply sweet. The name of the perfume is quite apt because it speaks to a juxtaposition of soft and strong that is modern but still feminine. I could wax poetic about this dualism, but at the end of the day, my words are lame next to the actual olfactory sensation, so go smell it at Sephora! You just may be won over by this understandably popular scent.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I am a niche fragrance girl through and through. However, I've had a thing for Flowerbomb for years now and never invested in a full bottle because it's so overused and I don't like smelling like the masses. So, while browsing through Sephora I noticed the limited-edition white crystal packaging (see picture above) and decided I had to have it. At least I'll get some exclusivity from my Flowerbomb purchase via the packaging. Seriously, there's a reason it's so popular. It's a truly beautiful fragrance. Just like most everyone else here, I highly recommend.

on 6/13/2014 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I love the flowerbomb!!! it's a very seductive fragrance that will keep his mind on you. people say that having a fragrance that many own is not smart, because it's not unique. well ladies the best thing when it comes to fragrances and men I think is being classy but also making sure that he will smell you and think of you wherever he goes:) my boyfriend told me how much he loved the vanilla and how he smelled it on someone else and thought of me instantly, and with all the girls wearing it I'll be on his mind all day !yay !!! don't get me wrong I love signature fragrances for the night out but as a daily I love flowerbomb

on 5/20/2014 5:11:00 PM

This is a really good and sweet fragrance, but I really don't get all the hype for it... I think it is overpriced for regular perfume and I think I can find something better, but it is a good designer brand perfume