Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.7

on 10/30/2010 3:18:00 PM

BARF.

This smell is so obnoxious. Can't describe exactly what it smells like but it's similar to Lolita Lempicka, which I also can't stand.

Way too strong and it doesn't go away (which I guess is a good quality, if you can stand the smell).

What's up with the name? This smells nothing like flowers.

All I get is metallic and powdery. My boyfriend complimented the smell...I just can't take it, suffocating.

Cute bottle. Otherwise no.

on 9/13/2010 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Since my mom was turned onto this scent before I was, I was worried that I wouldn't like it. We don't always have the same preferences when it comes to scent. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this perfume and have been a user of it for the past two years. I recently ran out of a huge bottle of this (can't remember which size I bought, it cost me about $100 and it was EDP). As much as I love this perfume, I can't bring myself to buy another bottle for that price, I simply can't afford it right now, but would definitely love it as a gift for the holidays. I can't put my finger on what I love so much about this perfume. I think I just love the springy, sweet floral fragrance. Some people say it's too sweet smelling, but I think these people are overdoing it with the spritzing. Just one spritz on the wrists is all you need.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

WoW~~~~~~~~~

what a sweet scent~~~~~ !

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I adore this perfume and wear it everywhere except to work. I go for something cheap and cheerful for that purpose, to make a bottle of this last longer, since it is on the pricey side. In my opinion, however, it's well worth it's price tag, especially since it's long-lasting (I reapply it every 4hrs or so, and could probably get away with leaving it even longer).
This is such an unusual scent; I haven't found anything even remotely similar to it. It may just be the way it reacts with my body chemistry, but as well as rose, jasmine and all the other fragrance notes it contains, I actually get a hint of sweet popcorn on the drydown of this. Sounds bizarre, I know, but it's actually amazing and, don't worry, it's subtle.
I get loads of compliments wearing this. I've lost count of the number of times a cashier/hairdresser/random passerby has asked me what it is.
Flowerbomb is definitely my signature scent, and while the selfish part of me wants to keep it a secret from as many people as possible, the more generous side of my personality thinks that everyone should test this out. Gorgeous.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not one to shy away from expensive products, but even this fragrance has me hearing cash-register "ca-chings!" every time I spray it. With that said, this is an awesome fragrance. My mother is officially obsessed as is my sister (though she feels the same way about the price and uses it sparingly). Those who like this fragrance are fierce devotees... if they can get past the price tag. It's truly a one-of-a-kind fragrance that smells like luxury, spring, and indulgence, all wrapped up into one heavenly bottle. I don't normally like rose, which is one of the notes, but I love jasmine, which is also infused into this fragrance. I recommend this as a luxe gift to a sophisticated woman. You can't go wrong. V&R's Eau Mega is another knockout. Maybe the release of their latest perfume will drive down the price of Flowerbomb???

on 7/31/2010 5:48:00 PM

smells like an old-lady

on 7/24/2010 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is absolutely my favorite new fragrance. I used to hate complex, floral perfumes, but as soon as I smelled this on a friend of mine I HAD to have it.
I must warn though, if you try to apply a lot of this perfume, you may get sick or give yourself a headache. I learned that moderation is best when it comes to this scent.
I will def rebuy over and over

on 7/24/2010 8:08:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Am I going to buy a EDT because the packaging looks like a glamorous pink glow worm ?(the 3.5oz) Yes! I alsolove the name of it. And it was ridiculously advertised at Sephora. I know viktor and rolf is a designer but who the fudge are they? okay I'm sounding like i'm 21. Anyways love it love it love it. I will dish out the 150 for the bottle.

on 7/15/2010 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I got this really cheap from a lady who sells tester-bottle perfumes so the perfume is the real deal in the real bottle, but often has a sticker at the bottom- "tester- not for resale".. oopsie:). I really like this, but have a major problem with the drydown. When I spray it on in the morning, it smells absolutely delicious- sweet, full and creamy but not in a teeny bopper Britney Spears Fantasy kind of way, its more expensive sexier smelling. I could see people turning their heads in awe as I walked past them. And what woman wouldn't love that? However a few hours later, it gets a lot less sweet and creamy and alot more powdery. I have no idea which note in the perfume is responsible for this. As the hours progress its gets even more powdery and even a bit sour/off. So much so that I hate having to be around other people. So while I still love this, its a must that I reapply it every few hours, not because I can't smell it anymore but just to avoid that awful powdery mess that develops. (this is kind of a good thing because I have too many bottles of perfume, I need to use them up)

Popular Fragrances