Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.7

on 1/29/2012 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This smells absolutely AMAZING! 2-3 (sometimes 4 lol) pumps goes a really long way......my fiancÚ got me the biggest bottle that costs $150 (which to me is really really expensive since the most I've paid for a perfume is $60) but the bottle is pretty big (3.4 FL. OZ.) and the smell lasts so long so I guess it's worth it. I don't use this as my everyday perfume (I either use Kat Von D's Saint, or L'Occitane's Honey & Vanilla) so it's probably gonna last me a really long time and whenever it does run out I would definately repurchase, I just LOVE the smell....I can't really explain it but it's a sweet smell, I guess it's floral but I get more sweet from it. I spray it more on my clothes because the smell doesn't last as long on my skin and I love smelling it when I do wear it.....the smell is so unique, I just can't say enough good things. I think everyone woman needs a really good perfume that's long lasting for special occasions or just when they want to smell yummy and this is it!! Valentine's Day <3 is coming up so I suggest start hinting to your significant other from NOW ;o)

on 1/12/2012 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Its really interesting sweet perfume in such a beautiful bottle. However, the scent is too sweet for me, almost like a catton candy. I would not like to wear it every day as its making me sick. One of my friends aver 35 used to wear this but I think this fragrance is for younger people.

Well after loving sweet perfumes (angel, prada candy, hot coutre, boss orange) and using them for years, I decided to branch out a bit after shopping around today.

I'd heard some amazing things about this perfume but the "floral" connotations really put me off. Sugary scents just work lots better on me but this..... wow. I tried it in House of Fraser and thought it was nice but not amazing. Wandered about Debenhams, Selfridges, John Lewis etc trying out various other fragrances then 2 hours later I had a sniff of my wrist and voila! Got a whiff of this and it was just lovely

I still wasn't sure as it is a bit different to my usual scents but couldn't stop sniffing so went and bought it. It mellows down into a lovely soft sweet creamy smell. The tea scent is really prominent on me and it's great. There's a hint of the sweet sugaryness I love in other perfumes but it's just a bit more grown up. It reminds me of the summer edition of Angel that was released a few years ago.

I will re-purchase, I just wish it wasn't quite soooo expensive.

on 12/28/2011 6:31:00 PM

aweful. smells like old ladies. had a sample and would never purchase. not worth the money.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

FLOWERBOMB is one of my favorite fragrances! A fresher, more sparkling take on ANGEL, and definitely more wearable. Flowerbomb is a little fruity and slightly floral, settles to a velvety, creamy vanilla fragrance. Sillage is excellent. Flowerbomb is the perfect cuddle weather scent, and is definitely more friendly than Angel (with Angel, it's either you love it or hate it.)

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

This smells like a copy of Anna Sui Dreams: a fluffy-clouds, sweet cotton candy vanilla, with a base all demure, Victoria's Secret-esque scents seem to share. For some reason it keeps reminding me of the vivid, sky-blue juice of Dreams, which I used to wear and eventually got sick of for this very same linear, overly sweet powdery vanilla scent.

EDIT: Had to scrub it off. Won't wear again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love Flowerbomb! I like to layer it with BBW Dark Kiss s/g and lotion. It is very sweet but I don't find it to be gourmand. It's playful and sexy without being OTT. One squirt is plenty and I find it to last pretty well through the day. For comparison, I also like MJ Daisy, Chanel Chance eau Tendre, Stella, Narciso Rodriguez For Her Musc EDP Intense, Burberry Beat, and D&G Light Blue.

on 11/11/2011 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

sweet sexy warm sugary. love iit !!!!!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This perfume is absolutely wonderful! It's top notes remind me of Blue Sugar, which my boyfriend uses - I LOVE it on him! I wish it had long(er) lasting power though, 'cause on my very dry skin it really doesn't. (Yeah, I've tried the Extreme -- didn't like it.) Two lippies off for that (it's THAT bad :( ). Damn, I really wish I didn't have to give such a wonderful perfume such fifty-fifty rating ..

on 8/14/2011 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a fragrance you love or hate. I love it because it's different than all the celebrity floral fruity fragrances out there on the market. It's strong and musky. On my skin I smell the patchouli and the tea the floral notes rarely show up. I only own the roller ball and the scent lasts all day. I can only imagine what the full sized would be like. I think the roller ball is a great choice because you can really control how much is being applied, something that is a must with this sort of fragrance.

Popular Fragrances