Bonne Bell Lip Lix

No Image

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

I'm not a big fan of this product. I didn't like the smell and colour. I wouldn't buy this again.

on 5/1/2002 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Razz-Ma-Tazz and I don't like it. It makes my lips look bright fuschia!

on 2/21/2002 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The color is ok, flavors and smells are a bit too much. Not bad if you don't mind re-applying and these at least have the merit of not being as slippery as the Almay liptints. I'll stick to regular smackers or lipstick in the future.

I have this in 'I scream' and it's a really nice color and smell. not too good of quality but they're fun.

on 1/3/2002 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have Lip Lix in Espress-yo-self, a terrible smelling chocolatey-coffee flavor. It smells like an old coffee filter, eew! But, I can't judge an entire product on the scent of one flavor- the idea is cute and the application is fine, just an ordinary lip balm that have cute names, smells (watch out!) and flavors.

on 11/19/2001 12:10:00 PM

These come in a tube like the lip smacker's. The flavours are really good and they give a bit of colour which is good for a natural look. These are really cheap too. These are good for the price.

on 9/29/2001 6:53:00 PM

Comparable to Tarte's 24.7. Very sheer wash of color packed in a lip balm. Smells and tastes good too.