OPI Blushingham Palace

No Image

4.2

Pretty mauve lilac, slightly metallic. Very wearable shade all year round. Goes on smooth and easy to apply.

on 1/10/2006 11:10:00 PM

Blushingham Palace is a purpley-pink. It has tone on tone shimmer unlike any other OPI I've ever tried. It gives the polish such dimension! This is one of the most shimmery, but not frosty, polishes I've ever tried.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I lurve this color, I can say this is my top 5 color pick of OPI colors! It's a pearlescent medium pink/mauve color. The color looks amazing on all skin colors, and it just looks so feminine and pretty on my nails. The only downside is this color seems to last a day or two before it chips, this seems to be a downside to the pearlescent/metallic colors in the OPI line. I hope they never discontinue this color!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is just awesome. It's a lavender/pink/mauve with a slight frost to it. A great color for fall that would look equally nice on hands and toes. I love finding shades like this that are muted and soft but aren't a sheer neutral. Being warm toned, I was worried that this would look weird on me but it doesn't at all. Highly recommend!

on 9/18/2005 5:26:00 PM

I have slightly warm toned light olive skin, and this is one of the few purple-toned polishes I can wear. A beautiful medium rose-tinged lavender frost, wearable year-round.

Just the prettiest color! Like the other reviewers say, a mauve/pink/bit of lilac frost. Not overly dramatic, not too girly, just pretty. I like it very much, giving a boost to my fading tan. A very nice moving-into-Fall color but I can see this working year 'round on both fingers and toes. My only complaint: a wee bit heavy on the frost. Not a color to replace my dark red cremes, but a nice change.

on 8/8/2005 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a very pretty pinky/lavendar shimmer that looks great on tips and toes. Its one of those polishes that is so pretty, you just can't help but look at your nails :) A "must have" in my opinion.

on 7/29/2005 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A great blush pinkish color. Had several compliments on this color. Sparkles in the sunshine

This is a purpleish pink. I thought it would work well with my skintone, but I really wasn't impressed. It has a nice shimmer, but was just a tad *off* in hue. I donated it to the RR box after 1 use.

on 7/16/2005 11:54:00 AM

As the reviewer below said, this is a medium rosey mauve with a hint of lilac. Very frosty. Such a pretty overlooked color, great for cool-toned gals and pretty much seasonless. Would work on either set of nails.

Popular Polishes