MAC Frost - Bronze

MAC Frost - Bronze

4.6

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Easy to blend, soft, and most definitely frosty. A must have in the bronze makeup department! Especially now since the bronze smokey eye is all the rage, you have to have this eyeshadow. Its gorgeous and really has that WOW factor! A little goes a long way, because it is so pigmented, so you will probably have this forever! It's great!

on 1/22/2010 11:49:00 PM

Really beautiful colour!! I have a few other MAC shadows and they pale in comparison to this!! It is soooo soft and blendable!

on 1/22/2010 4:11:00 PM

Bronze is my favourite eyeshadow! I wear it really often and it makes my eyes look fabulous. I love matching it with light gold eyeshadow...its texture is so fine and easy to use that the result looks very professional!! Also, because my eyes are green this colour highlights them!!

on 1/20/2010 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

A "must have" eyeshadow. I'm onto my second pan and wear it at least once or twice a week if not more. It looks good on all eye colours and can be used all over the lid, on the crease, it can be neutral with other browns such as Mulled Cider or Cork, or can be used with silver or Melon pigment for a great party look. LOVE this colour, it's just so versatile. You will not be wasting money in getting this, but as other reviewers have noted, it does get a bit crumbly as you get to the bottom.

on 12/6/2009 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Beautifully shimmery deep bronze. Gorgeous pigmentation. Worn with UDPP does not crease or fade, this shadow is a pleasure to use as its just applies perfectly.

Tend to wear as a crease colour with some form of gold on lid, but also can wear as a lid colour with a deeper colour in crease. LOVE it, a must for people with blue eyes to try.

on 11/26/2009 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

It looks like a golden brown in the pan, but when applied it has an orange cast to it. It looks great against brown eyes and it makes a good smoky eye as well. There's a reason why this is a staple in any collection.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bronze is a gorgeous brown by Mac and one of my favorites. It is a true bronze color with a golden shimmer. My favorite thing about it is the color pay-off and the texture. It is very intensely pigmented and it goes on super smooth like a dream. Probably one of the smoothest mac eyeshadows I own.

on 10/13/2009 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a very nice shadow. A medium shimmery brown more than a true bronze. Blend very well, very pigmented. The easiest way to make a brown smokey, used along with any dark brown. A must.

on 10/8/2009 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bronze is my everyday color - summer or winter! On my NC27ish skin it is a warm, shimmery shade of teddy bear brown. It has more orange/coppery undertones than what I would expect in a traditional bronze color, but it is gorgeous nonetheless. I most often pair this color with Goldmine, Antiqued, Cranberry, and Star Violet. Its a very versatile color. Pigmentation and texture are amazing! This is a Frost texture but to me it seems more like a Veluxe Pearl. Effortless! I would re-purchase this shade over and over!

on 10/12/2009 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Bronze is a great MAC staple that goes well with many other brown shadows. My favorite pairing is tan pigment on the lid and bronze/carbon in the crease.

It also lasts forever, this was the first MAC shadow I purchased over 4 years ago and I haven't hit pan yet.