L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum
L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz SerumSmooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

4.3

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

on 7/3/2009 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Excellent product for reducing frizz. I have wavy, coarse, thick hair. My hair is so dry that even using Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask every other day doesn't control the frizz. I use this after conditioning while my hair is still wet, and it does a great job. I have used many serums in the past and nothing worked so I gave up on them until now. This one is worth every penny!

I really don't know how this product came to be into my stash... but I'm grateful to the mystery! I straightened my hair 5 days ago (I insist: 5 days ago), and I decided to try this serum out. So I squirt (and no mess for me) two pumps into my hands. I have hair one inch below my shoulders, so you know. I comb the product through my hair, blowdried and flat-ironed. I noticed my hair was silky and shiny. Now get this. This product is virtually weightless. My hair is normal, and I wash it after about 3 days. Now it's been 5 days, and my hair isn't greasy at all. I am amazed. Run and buy this. Sounds like a staple to me!

This product is great for it's price.
Bought at $10SGD at a discount rate.

I have been using this product for a year plus. I find that it's really good in dealing with frizzy hair.

It tames hair immediately but please note that my hair is quite straight in the first place. It makes my hair soft and smooth too.

I would recommend anybody to try this.

on 6/22/2008 12:34:00 PM

The serum smell good but it doesn't deliver good results. it does help in anti-frizz but it doesn't last long and it doesn't really moisture my hair.

if you are looking for something that sooth your out-of-bed long hair, this is the one!!! this product can make your hair smooth, knot free in a blink of an eye. I had problem tie-ing my hair after using this, since my hair is too smooth, it lost all the frictions for the grib. It smells good, but not great. It gives some shine to my hair, but i am looking a more dramatic kind of shine, but as a drug-store brand, i think it did a superb job even compare to some of the products sold in salon.

on 4/10/2008 9:49:00 AM

i have to agree with the other reviewers that it smells great but doesn't do much to help frizz. i bought it at a beauty sale so i didn't pay full price for it, otherwise i would've been more unhappy with this product.

on 4/7/2008 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This serum works really well for me, better than John Frieda's, which does nothing except make my hair limp. I have very fine, mid-length hair which is wavy and frizzy without product. I apply this on very damp (but not sopping wet) hair before blow drying, and it leaves it very shiny, smooth and soft. I find this serum very light and non-greasy, so it might not be very effective at beating frizz on people with thicker, curlier hair than me. The packaging isn't great as the lid pops off easily, but it's cheap and more effective than loads of more expensive serums.

on 2/15/2008 11:43:00 PM

The reviewers here are right, this product smells nice, but doesn't control frizz or tame flyaways. If you want great smelling hair, without any other benefit, this is it. No wonder it is being discontinued.

it smells very nice but cannot control frizz.

I like this. It's been discontinued, but I bought a bottle on e-Bay. It smells great! Kinda fruity and keeps the frizzies away. Gives hair a nice sheen, too! :D

Popular Styling Products