Bumble and bumble Surf Spray

Bumble and bumble Surf Spray

3.4

Water, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Alcohol Denat., Vp/Va Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Sorbitol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Hydrated Silica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

In Australia, this stuff is only sold by one shop and it is $50. Try and get it online if you can.

I have a lot of fine silver, brown and blonde hair. It doesn't have volume. it doesn't curl. it's a bit floppy.

Surf spray changed this. it curl my layers. it gives it volume without a hairdryer and a brush. I would apply it before i went to bed and have legendary hair the next day. it's also a brilliant hair refresher. I took around south east asia with me and made my hair easy to look after and it looked awesome.

I'd buy it again if i could afford to - it does last a long time but it's a ripoff when one shop has the only selling rights and put the price up %150

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I bought this on a whim at my last hair cut. My stylist didn't suggest it, but I bought it anyway. I LOVED the way it made my hair look...at first. Tons of volume and soft, beautiful curls. I was warned not to use it more than once every other day and now I know why. This stuff WRECKS your hair. After less than a week of daily use, my hair (which I have been repairing for weeks due to a lot of heat damage in the past) was super dry and frizzy. Even my naturally oily scalp was dry and itchy. My hair simply could not handle the salt in this product. I gave it 2 stars because it did make my hair look amazing for a short time. This may be good for only occasionally if you don't mind spending $23 on something you hardly use. Btw, it shouldn't be underestimated how much of a matte finish this leaves. I think it looks nice but many people prefer a shinier look. Overall, a short-lived HG and hell on my hair.

I really love this product but I have to say it is expensive. I use a lot of this product to get sexy "bedhead" hair. I use it on wet hair or damp hair, I have not tried it on dry hair yet. This gives me lots of volume and defines my natural wave. It can get sticky or unmanaged if you use too much product. It took me a few times to find the right number of sprays for my thick hair.
Another issue I have with this spray is if I accidentally spray this on anything or get some on my face, I do noticed stickiness.

on 12/18/2011 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite styling product everrrr. A lot of reviewers seem to be saying their hair becomes a sticky, tangled, unmanageable mess after using this product...and I had the same problem when I used it on DAMP hair. I decided to try it one night on dry, day old hair. I sectioned my hair off into two sections, right down the center. I then sprayed one section with about 4-5 squirts (my hair is loong). Then I twisted my hair loosely then pinned it into a bun. I did the same for the other section. When I shook out the buns the next morning, I had sultry waves that were unbelievably soft and beachy. Try this on dry hair before you write the product off as a major fail!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Brought this product after reading about it in a lot of magazines and hearing about it all the time - cost me 23euro so not exactly cheap! Have tried using it a few different ways (on damp hair and blowdried, dry hair, damp hair with buns to curl overnight), It does create a sort of "beach" feel to my hair so I guess it does what it says, but it didn't really add any volume no matter how much i worked with it and while it did add some texture it was nowhere near what i would have expected from the product. Will use this product to give my hair a bit of extra oomph when doing up-do's but won't be repurchasing, must be a cheaper option out there!
UPDATE: Just brough Garnier Surf Hair Putty for 2.50...amazing! try this first!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Ladies in favor of low maintenance styling..this is your product. I am very confused at all of these bad reviews on here!! OH my- anyway, this product delivers, it does exactly as it says, when used correctly. With that being said, I've used it on wet and dry hair, on wet hair, i spray on (WITH a light spray, too much, and its ruined, sticky, and unmanageable. I use about 3-4 sprays to saturate my really long hair) then either air dry or blow dry depending on how much time i have, but i always blow dry a little at the roots then twist it into a little chignon to help it enhance the wave a little while i do my makeup. When my hair is completely dried, it looks perfect. Just like a day at the beach, but with less tangles : ) I do the same thing on dry hair, just a few light sprays and twists of a finger and voi-la wave heaven. I've used this every day without seeing too much drying of my hair. Use your conditioner people. Also, as for the teeny bottle- yes, i understand that it looks like you are getting ripped off, but i promise that little bottle will last you months when using light sprays and not too much (as you should be). Happy beach hair day!!!

on 11/8/2011 1:15:00 PM

Major disappointment. This product did nothing for my fine straight hair. I'll be returning it.

I love this spray! It gives my hair beautiful waves and cool texture. A tip to those suffering dry hair because of this product: Use a leave-in conditioner underneath so you get the texture without the dry feeling.

on 8/26/2011 1:43:00 AM

i bought this after hearing so many good reviews from girls that have straight hair and wanted to get that beachy wavy look.... it did nothing for me. it didnt make my hair wavy it made it feel like i had just gotten out of the ocean but not look it.... i am soooo dissappointed andddd im definitely going to be returning.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product only gives your hair that beach dried hair. It didn't give my hair natural beachy "waves". My hair was still straight but just sticky and texturized.

Popular Styling Products