Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara

Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara
Total Temptation MascaraTotal Temptation Mascara

3.4

Synthetic Japan Wax, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Zinc Stearate, Polybutene Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Myristyl Myristate Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate VP / Eicosene Copolymer Tocopherol Citric Acid. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of the better options for drugstore mascara forsureeeee! It’s nice, creamy, smells good, allows you to layer multiple coats and did not flake on me. Makes your lashes look pretty. Nice job maybelline!

on 8/2/2018 3:23:00 PM

Panda town. Not significantly easy to remove either to make up for the smudging.

on 8/1/2018 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This mascara is ok. I don’t like the huge wands because it holds too much product so I end up having to scrape it off in the tube. I think it does a nice job with adding volume to lashes but does not separate or provide much length. I’ve experienced flaking and it always ends up getting in my eye. Packaging and name are cute, but I will not be repurchasing.

on 7/30/2018 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This does give length and volume. It does crumble off as the day wears on, especially if you over apply. The brush is awkward to use imo unless you like big brushes. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I really like this mascara. It's definitely an impact mascara. The formula is uber black, rich & thick & creamy. It's a volume mascara but not a lengthening one. The only thing I've got against it, is that it's hard to build up layers & stings a little when it gets in my eyes.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I took a shot with this and it paid off. Formerly very happy with Falsies Big Eyes with the upper and lower brushes but it's not on the market any more and I don't like the flat brush on the new version. This does what Full n' Soft promises to do but much better - soft, unclumpy lashes but with presence which is a bit more length and volume. I love the brush which manages to get a nice coat on with one pass, lashes stay soft and easy to comb through. It also picks up all the little lashes which larger brushes can't do. This is a Three Bears product - it's just right. I would say this is very close to Dior Show with a great price.

on 6/8/2018 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I typically wear Mally mascaras, but I do like a good Maybelline mascara. I am not working right now and don't have excess money to drop on my usual Mally mascara so I thought I would try this. It is a good drug store alternative and I am happy with it. It makes my lasher look longer, darker and thicker. It has no curling properties too it. It can clump if you are heavy handed, but this can be easily fixed. It dries down nicely and isnt heavy or sticky.

My only complaint is this takes forever to take off, even with my oil cleanser. When I wash my face it will fall off to my under eye area. It sticks there and requires a lot of scrubbing to get off. It could be my oil cleanser because it is a cheaper variety or maybe I need an actual eye cleanser. I manage. I like the mascara enough to deal with it.

Overall I really like it. I don't think you can really go wrong with Maybelline mascaras. I've never tried one I didn't like.

on 6/2/2018 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara should be called 'Total Transformation' instead of Total Temptation. So here's why...you purchase the mascara and use it and totally love your lashes. It does everything that it promises to do and you're thinking you have finally found your holy grail. Then after about 5 weeks - BOOM!! Total Transformation...and not in a good way. Overnight, this mascara's formulation transforms into this thick, gooey, clumpy, sticky, blob of gunk that is the most horrible looking crap you have ever put on your lashes. It clumps, flakes, and pulls down your lashes so much so that any amount of curling prior to applying is useless. Your lashes are on a downward slope and it looks horrible - the only thing to do is to wash it off, throw out the tube, and never purchase it again. It's like the Dr Jeckle & Mr Hyde of mascaras. Great for a few weeks and then - omg, what in the world is this crap on my lashes!?! Because of that total transformation I can only give this mascara a rating of 1 lippie, it was great at first but yuck after a few weeks. And I am ALWAYS very careful with my mascara, I keep my thumb on the mascara tube opening while I am applying so that no excess "air" gets into the tube to dry out the formula so this mascara's transformation was NOT because it dried out. No, it's something else and I'm not wasting my money on another tube to find out.
Oh well - still on my quest for a holy grail :)

on 5/25/2018 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Loved the brush and packaging. So happy it's in a smaller tube. Did notice a slight fragrance but it wasn't overwhelming. Gives lashes a lift and adds volume and boost to the lashes yet easily removes with cleansing oil. But next morning it took hours before I could open my eyes they were that swollen! So not great for sensitive eyes mwa mwa....

on 5/9/2018 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I love this. At first I was underwhelmed but I think it needed to evaporate a bit. You know how most mascaras are better a week after you get themy? This gives me where eyelashes in 1 coat because of the thick formula. It takes a long time to dry if you accidentally smudge on your skin. I had a spot on my concealed undereye that was not dry when I tried to flick it off. Other mascaras would have been dry but not this one. I did not take a lippy off because this is black as soot and I love this formula. Pretty much never gonna purchase a high end mascara again because there is no need whatsoever. And I normally layer 2 or more mascaras. With this I do 2 coats and am done.