Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

3.5

The Pro Filter Soft Matte Longwear Foundation is a dream for those that have more oily skin. I also LOVE the range of shades- it seems like they have almost made a shade for everyone. This is definitely a long wear foundation. My skin is overly dry so this mattified it to the point where dry patches appeared on my skin. If you have more oily or even normal skin you will find that this works much better for you. I do wish this had spf, but I'm sure there are many people who prefer not to have spf in their foundation. If you have darker skin tones, oily or normal skin this is worth checking out.

on 9/14/2017 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I usually have the worst luck finding shades because beauty companies think darker skinned women don't exist or are just red-toned but I found my shade in this line which was absolutely amazing. Like my skin in a bottle!! I used with the Fenty primer and it lasted all day for me (9-10 hrs) on my dry/combo (oily tzone) my tzone got oily after the 6 hr mark but it looked more dewy than greasy. I absolutely love it and will purchase again!!!