Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara

Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara
Monsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume Mascara

3.2

Aqua / Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Steareth-2, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Tribehenin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Silica, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

on 11/11/2017 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I STILL cannot figure out what the hype is over this mascara? I've used definicils and cils booster for YEARS and LOVE them both. I decided to try this because everyone was going ga ga over it...WORST Mascara ever! It was thick, wet and terribly clumpy! My BFF also bought it the same day I did and hated it too. I've been using mascara for over 40 years and have never one I disliked as much as this one. Are all those reviews for real? WHO could like this hot mess?

I love this mascara, and I am a mascara junkie. I like Benefit Rollerlash, Diorshow, and there is one Arden that is good, but this is the best. I haven't had any problems with this, no smudging or flaking, and it looks great. It doesn't clump and the brush is easy to use.

on 10/25/2017 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

To preface this review, I love big lashes. Clumpy, black, ott; I'm all about that look. I also don't expect one mascara to do the job, I always layer two. I was previously using Chanel Le Volume wp with UD Troublemaker on top, and got this to replace the Chanel. It's not terrible. It does a great job of separating the lashes and is a good inky black color. I haven't had any issues so far with wear (flaking, smudging). I could never wear this on its own, however. It gives a very natural look which I am not interested in. I also suspect it irritates my eyes a bit before it dries down, but after a few minutes that goes away.

I will update this review as my tube dries out with age.

on 10/25/2017 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I was talked into purchasing this by a Lancome rep at Ulta. I tried Definicils years ago (it was my sister's) and like it, so I thought, ok! The rep applied it to my lashes, and I will say that they looked great. BUT within an hour, I looked like a raccoon. I have oily skin, and I had told the Lancome rep that I have trouble with mascara smudging--she assured me that M. Big wouldn't do that. Wrong. I've tried wearing it on several occasions and it just doesn't stay put on my lashes. I'm super disappointed, especially since this wasn't cheap. I'm going back to my HG L'oreal Double-Extend, which never, ever smears or flakes.

on 10/22/2017 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

A good mascara. Doesn't really curl my lashes, lifts and makes my already good lashes look like they have mascara on.. doesn't really elevate them to the next level.. impossible to remove. Gets the job done but not worth the price

on 10/19/2017 3:44:00 PM

Disliked it a lot. Got it on sale for 15 euro and even that was to much. Its gunky and gummy textured, practically impossible to remove. Worst of all it doesnt look anything special. It doesnt harden so thats a good thing..

on 10/17/2017 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhjjhhhhhjhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhjhjh

on 10/17/2017 8:03:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I have only tried the deluxe sample size of this from a code on Saks.com but after a couple of weeks' use, I am impressed! I love the Christmas tree shaped brush and did not experience any flaking or smudging. Flaking and the subsequent eye irritation it causes is the biggest reason I dislike mascaras, so I was pleased with the wearability of this one. It coats my lashes well in one or two coats, separates my lashes nicely, and stays on all day without leaving a crispy feeling on my lashes. Other than the foolish name and high price tag, I really like this mascara. Hopefully this will show up soon in a Sephora mascara collection as a sample with a certificate for a full size included.

on 10/16/2017 3:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Hate the name, love the mascara! The wand is a pretty standard Christmas tree type bristle brush, and the mascara is unscented. The wand isn't too big or too small, so application is quick and tidy. It fans outs and makes your lashes look incredibly full. It's more of a wet formula, but it's also not clumpy.

It stays on exceptionally over a 12 hour day. I'm a one-coat girl, and this gives me fabulous definition and volume that lasts all day. It's my favourite "high-end" mascara but not something I'll regularly purchase because of the cost.

on 10/9/2017 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have used Lancôme mascara for 35 years and have always loved it. I was told by sales person that I would REALLY love this new one. Within two weeks, my eyeballs looked like they were on fire, and a third of my eyelashes fell out. Unfortunately I tossed the receipt and therefore can't even return it. What the heck, Lancôme?!