MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Silver Dusk

MAC Cosmetics Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Silver Dusk
Iridescent Powder (Loose) - Silver Dusk

4.3

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i Love this powder so much!! It is so pretty gives you sparkle without over doing it!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Beautiful dusted over the chest area for a night on the town with the girls. I don't think that I would put this all-over my face, just a dab on the eyes or the cheeks for that extra sparkle. Love it!

on 12/2/2002 1:43:00 PM

I recently picked up this iridescent powder by MAC. At first I wasn't quite sure how I would use it...but now I find I'm using it everyday!

It's a light shimmer which I tend to use over my matte blush colors. I apply it to my cheekbones - adds an extra sparkle but not a glittery sparkle - it's just right.

I also dab a little on my browbone when going out in the evening.

I work in a corporate environment and I wear this almost everyday so it's not an overkill glitter.

I highly recommend! And you use so little of it it's sure to last forever!

on 11/25/2002 11:49:00 AM

This stuff is so cool. My most fun MAC product.

It's very finely milled... makes whatever skin surface i use it on look frosty and sexy.. Good for legs, shoulders, chest, eyes, cheek highlight... wherever.. its just so fun!

on 3/4/2002 11:26:00 AM

This powder looks beautiful on decollatage, shoulders, and arms for a sexy nightightime look. I have also applied it on eyes as a sheer wash over shadow or as a highlighter, and that looks great as well! This is a fun product that I've had for a while, but didn't use as much until I became a bit more creative with it.

on 6/20/2001 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Such a gorgeous shimmery powder... I love the pinky sheen. Super shimmery, and a little goes such a long way. I don't think I will need to buy this for a while... My roomates steal my jar when we get ready to go out, and there is still a lot left! Looks beautiful on bare shoulders, arms, etc.

on 6/13/2001 4:44:00 PM

Here's a very versatile shimmery powder that works just about everywhere. It is a finely milled loose powder that comes in a container with a sifter and can be applied directly to the skin or mixed with other products. And no breakouts from this sensitive-skinned person! Some of the ways I like to use this product are right under the eyebrow's arch as an eye highlight, on top of the cheekbone for highlights, dusted on the shoulders and collarbone with a low-cut dress - or my all-time favorite - mixed with moisturizer and applied to the hands, arms & legs. Very versatile and definitely worth the $ :-)