4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/07/2017

I regretted this purchase at first - they were chalky on my NC37 eyelids and did not wow me at all, but as I played around with it more, and discovered the different ways I could use the shades & their 'correct' combinations, I decided this may well be the best palette I have in my collection! When I travel and if I had to minimise the number of makeup items to bring, I bring this …Read more

7 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Jan/07/2017

I love the palette. I started as a beginner using this, and now I started using eyeshadow because of this palette. It is long lasting and highly pigmented. It can be used for a simple daily makeup look or for an evening party look as well. Absolutely the classy colors. I highly recommend this- and will definitely stick to taste eyeshadow products from now on.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0

Jan/02/2017

Really trying to love this! I was sold immediately on the colors and the ratio of matte to shimmer. I've had it for a week and am really disappointed in the staying power. My UD eyeshadow palettes last all day. These Tarte colors are barely there after a few hours!!! I use quality primers and brushes, not sure where it's all gone wrong!!!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Other

Dec/30/2016

Stunning packaging and the perfect palette of nudes with a few shimmers to turn any look into a full glam look. Super pigmented and the price is little higher than others but well worth it. If you want to see how the colours translate on a warm olive skin tone then feel free to have a look at my video

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

fromGlm123

So pretty! Always get compliments when I use this palette

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGray

Dec/30/2016

I love this palette, specifically for traveling. The packaging is gorgeous and the color selection is so beautiful. The formula is not my favorite, but still works wonderfully. I highly recommend it ????

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Dec/28/2016

The Tartelette in bloom is hands down my favorite palette. I have Naked1 and 2, Smashbox Full Exposure, and Too Faced palettes and the Tartelette is still the winner. I can make so many different looks with this and love the quality of the eyeshadow. The pigment and ease of application is great. The packaging is sturdy and functional as well as beautiful. I love the mattes and shimmers. Smells …Read more

7 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Medium

EyesGray

Dec/28/2016

This is a very good pallet over all. there is a very wide range of colors and they are all super pigmented and the shimmer/ glitter colors in the pallet do show up very well.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Dec/21/2016

I think it's a very good palette for just normal days, and you can get alot of makeup look out of it. The price is a little bit to much, when i think about the shimmers. It's not the best pigment ever, so i would not say that the price too good.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

Dec/19/2016

love this palette sometimes more than my naked palette which is one of my favorites. If you are debating on buying this I say go for it, you won't regret it. I went on vacation and only brought this palette and fell in love with it all over again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age19-24