Tarte Cosmetics Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette

Tarte Cosmetics Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette

4.4

on 1/7/2017 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the palette. I started as a beginner using this, and now I started using eyeshadow because of this palette. It is long lasting and highly pigmented. It can be used for a simple daily makeup look or for an evening party look as well. Absolutely the classy colors. I highly recommend this- and will definitely stick to taste eyeshadow products from now on.

on 1/2/2017 12:01:00 AM

Really trying to love this! I was sold immediately on the colors and the ratio of matte to shimmer. I've had it for a week and am really disappointed in the staying power. My UD eyeshadow palettes last all day. These Tarte colors are barely there after a few hours!!! I use quality primers and brushes, not sure where it's all gone wrong!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Stunning packaging and the perfect palette of nudes with a few shimmers to turn any look into a full glam look. Super pigmented and the price is little higher than others but well worth it. If you want to see how the colours translate on a warm olive skin tone then feel free to have a look at my video

on 12/30/2016 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So pretty! Always get compliments when I use this palette

on 12/30/2016 11:08:00 AM

I love this palette, specifically for traveling. The packaging is gorgeous and the color selection is so beautiful. The formula is not my favorite, but still works wonderfully. I highly recommend it 💞

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

The Tartelette in bloom is hands down my favorite palette. I have Naked1 and 2, Smashbox Full Exposure, and Too Faced palettes and the Tartelette is still the winner. I can make so many different looks with this and love the quality of the eyeshadow. The pigment and ease of application is great. The packaging is sturdy and functional as well as beautiful. I love the mattes and shimmers. Smells amazing. This is that one palette that I open and stare at for no reason. I also bought the Tartelette Tease as a supplement (it doesn't need a supplement, but the colors are just different enough to make it worth it) and it is on par with quality too.

The shadows blend easy. It was a great palette for a beginner. It has an array of transition and crease shades. It is the palette that requires the least thought and planning for me to put together a look.

Longevity update: today I ran for over an hour in the rain. My eyeshadow still looked the same as when I left the house. Can't say the same for my mascara. Just makes me love this palette more!

on 12/28/2016 3:24:00 AM

This is a very good pallet over all. there is a very wide range of colors and they are all super pigmented and the shimmer/ glitter colors in the pallet do show up very well.

I think it's a very good palette for just normal days, and you can get alot of makeup look out of it. The price is a little bit to much, when i think about the shimmers. It's not the best pigment ever, so i would not say that the price too good.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

love this palette sometimes more than my naked palette which is one of my favorites. If you are debating on buying this I say go for it, you won't regret it. I went on vacation and only brought this palette and fell in love with it all over again.

on 12/18/2016 9:39:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Lovely palette with a couple good transition shades, three shimmers and nine mattes. I think these blend well, no fall out but they kick up a bit of powder when you pick up the shadow with a brush. Very nice neutral palette!