Tarte Cosmetics Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette

Tarte Cosmetics Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette

4.9

on 5/12/2016 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Absolutely beautiful palette. My favorite thing about it is that each row has a different undertone. There is a cool, warm, and rosy row. It's a great way to experiment with some different looks without wasting money on a palette you might not even like. If you gravitate toward warm shades, this is a great opportunity to try out some cool and rosy looks while still being able to make full use of the palette if you don't like a cool toned look. There is really something for everyone in this palette. The quality is fantastic and the packaging is just gorgeous.

on 3/21/2016 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The first Tartelette palette didn't entice me because I don't care for too many purple shadows. However, this one immediately caught my eye! It is warm, but honestly -- except for the two darkest shades which will barely receive a dent from me -- every single color in the palette is my jam. The 3 shimmer shades are the exact shades I would want to be shimmer. Every time I wear the bronzey shimmer shade, I receive compliments (blue eyes!). The taupey shimmer is stunning -- can't get enough of that one. The pale shimmer shade is very subtle and beautiful. The mattes are buttery and smooth and blend perfectly. Packaging is regal and love the giant mirror. $45 is a steep price, but compared to the variety of what you get and quality AND how long it will last you --- definitely worth the splurge!

on 2/24/2016 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I adore this palette. The colors are beautiful, pigmentation amazing and opaque, and you cannot beat this being an all in one palette! The colors stay for hours! Until now I had never owned a Tarte eyeshadow palette - I will totally buy them from here on in, be they individual or sets.

The only "con" (if you can even call it that) is that this is a neutral palette but the name and packaging gives the impression its a bright fall color collection. I thought that was kind of funny - it might make some mad.

This is def worth the money! This is my new go to daytime palette, love it!

on 1/28/2016 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

One of my most favorite palettes! This was my first Tarte eyeshadow purchase and I am so impressed! It provides a nice combination of both matte and frosted eyeshadows. They go on and blend like a dream. It literally has every color that you could possibly want (highlight, lid, crease and eyeliner). Because of this palette I had to get my hands on the original Tarte palette. The original isn't my favorite since it's all matte but the texture and performance of the shadows is the same. $45 for 12 eyeshadows. Well worth the money and the packaging is gorgeous.

Video Reviews & Tutorials