CLINIQUE Naturally Glossy Mascara

CLINIQUE Naturally Glossy Mascara
Clinique Naturally Glossy MascaraNaturally Glossy MascaraNaturally Glossy Mascara

4.1

water - beeswax - copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax - styrene/acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer - stearic acid - pvp - acrylates copolymer - tromethamine - peg-20 sorbitan beeswax - butylene glycol - glyceryl stearate se - hydroxyethylcellulose - ethylhexylglycerin - glycerin - lecithin - nylon-12 - sodium lauryl sulfate - isostearic acid - caprylyl glycol - c11-15 pareth-7 - potassium stearate - disodium edta - phenoxyethanol - sorbic acid - chlorphenesin- [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - mica] [iln36361]; last checked 2015

on 8/24/2001 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this mascara in that it's soft, not messy, not clumpy, and of course, nice and glossy. It does very little for my lashes aesthetically, though - it's almost as if I'm not wearing mascara at all. I prefer something lengthening.

on 8/18/2001 2:50:00 PM

this product is okay..it seems to clump in my eyelashes and doesn't look as nice as some other products...i'll stick to my maybelline :)

on 8/8/2001 3:46:00 PM

This is a nice mascara for natural looking lashes. They are not very dramamtic at all.

on 8/1/2001 12:15:00 AM

I go tthis in a GWP and whil ethis is an OK everyday Mascara--for looking like you are not wearing any make-up, that is teh extent of what this mascara does--very little to fatten or lengthen the lashes. What a shame!

on 7/31/2001 12:13:00 AM

i only get this in bonuses. i've never actually gotten a full-sized one. i dont think it's an exceptional mascara, in fact my reflect.com one is much better. this doesn't do much for eyelashes, i think it just accentuates those who already have long lush dark lashes, and its not really for girls like me who have blonde stumpy ones. oh well-it usually takes about 5 coats for something to happen. maybe it's just me?

on 7/23/2001 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this product for about a year. It has the following virtues: I'm not allergic to it (I'm allergic to everything!!!), it doesn't end up on my cheeks or under my eyes, it looks good and natural, it washes off easily, and it isn't too killingly expensive!! (I like it better than the Lancome megabuck mascaras I was dependent upon for so long.) I toss my mascaras after a few weeks because I am so sensitive to bacterial buildup, so cost is important to me. BE AWARE that this mascara is great for those who are not looking to build their lashes, just color and "organize" them--I have long, thick, light brown lashes and I don't want to look like a doll when I use mascara--so I don't want a lot of "action" in a product for my lashes...just color. This does the job perfectly without making me look like I've got Liza Minelli eyes! (I look stupid that way!!!)

on 7/18/2001 9:22:00 PM

I tried this mascara and ended up very unhappy with it. By the end of the day that I wore it, my eyes were irritated, red, and sore, so I rushed home and washed it off. I also like a mascara that plumps and lengthens my lashes more.

on 7/10/2001 4:45:00 PM

I keep looking for alternatives, and keep coming back to this. The best mascara I've found so far. A minimum of clumping, natural looking and defining.

I LOVE CLINIQUE NATURALLY GLOSSY MASCARA!! Topped only by the eyelash curler and lip gloss, it is one of the best beauty essentials you can buy. It*s the only mascara I*ve known that truly separates, thickens, and lengthens your lashes without clumping. The look is very natural and beautiful. Although the price is a little more than I*d like to pay for a mascara, it is completely worth it, because nothing beautifies you the way Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara does - it works wonders! I would recommend this for anyone,

on 6/13/2001 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is a natural looking mascara that leaves the lashes soft. It does lengthen, but I don't find that it provides much thickening. If you're looking for a natural, everyday mascara, this is a good one.