CLINIQUE Naturally Glossy Mascara

CLINIQUE Naturally Glossy Mascara
Clinique Naturally Glossy MascaraNaturally Glossy MascaraNaturally Glossy Mascara

4.1

water - beeswax - copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax - styrene/acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer - stearic acid - pvp - acrylates copolymer - tromethamine - peg-20 sorbitan beeswax - butylene glycol - glyceryl stearate se - hydroxyethylcellulose - ethylhexylglycerin - glycerin - lecithin - nylon-12 - sodium lauryl sulfate - isostearic acid - caprylyl glycol - c11-15 pareth-7 - potassium stearate - disodium edta - phenoxyethanol - sorbic acid - chlorphenesin- [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - mica] [iln36361]; last checked 2015

on 3/20/2019 1:35:00 PM

I am tempted to deduct one lippie for lack of color selection. I would love to see it in grey or blue. Other than that, this is a great product. I have relied on this for years, as my "go to" natural mascara.

The wand is pretty easy to work with, although I would also love if they would carry a version with a super thin mascara wand. Of course, that really goes for ALL mascara. With blonde lashes, I will always be a sucker for a super thin mascara wand (ie IT Tightline), so I can get my roots... With that said, this wand is pretty good at getting most of my lashes, and I love the formula.

I find that the brown is almost too natural on me, despite my status as practically an albino. Not sure why, but I prefer the black. I can only get away with black mascara if I have practically no other makeup on my eyes, but this black is natural enough that I can use it even with liner, and it won't look too harsh...

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried so many different mascaras and I always end up coming back to Clinique. I like the one in the light green tube though. Lengthening. it's awesome.

on 11/11/2018 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pros:
Doesn't smudge or make a mess

Cons:
Doesn't thicken or lengthen much at all

Overall: 3* - this has zero drama, and doesn't thicken or lengthen much. It does wear well and doesn't smudge much, but performs about average

on 9/29/2018 10:49:00 AM

After a mountain of recommendations I had to give this a try and wow - mind blown. Easy to use, doesn't dry or flake and it delivers genuine, gorgeous long-lashes. Fantastic.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is honestly an amazing mascara and I’ve tried them all from Chanel, Dior, benefit to Rimmel etc. Admittedly I have decent lashes to start with but this is totally non clumpy, lasts all day and no fake spidery lashes I personally hate - just naturally defined, fanned out and long
Would def purchase again - love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The only reasons I can think of for someone to choose this mascara:
1 - you're not allowed to wear makeup, but desperately want to. Wear this, no one will notice.
2 - your lashes a huge, long, thick and you just want to give them a bit of color. In this case, I will suggest tinting your lashes, rather than buying this or any other mascara.

Before I've tried this mascara I thought that I love natural looking results. But Maybelline Full N Soft known for being natural looking gives dramatic lashes compared to this one.
This mascara doesn't flake, but three coats of it look like the one coat or one even just a swipe of any other mascara. It irritates my eyes and I consider it the worst ever product I wore on my lashes.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Excellent everyday mascara. Doesn't flake, clump, or dry out and I've had it a long time. Gives natural looking lashes.

on 10/19/2017 1:21:00 AM

I already used and liked it, follow video tutorial

on 10/7/2017 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Normally I wear waterproof mascara, but it's so hard to remove. I found I was losing eyelashes. Naturally Glossy Mascara is an excellent replacement. It's not waterproof, but it doesn't run either. I love the brush and formula, because it looks so natural with absolutely no clumping. I bought the brown version and it creates a subtle defined look I'm looing for in a mascara. HG mascara.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have been using this product for over 25 years. My favorite. I have blonde hair, but I don't want the look of clumpy mascara. I want it to look natural. This has done the trip for years. Better yet it is NOT waterproof.