4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

This is the best mascara ever for me. I do have very long eyelashes and because of that most other mascaras look somewhat garrish on me.. I love how this darkens my blond lashes without any clumps. It washes off so easily yet it holds up great in Florida humidity and when I exercise.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

10 months ago

I am tempted to deduct one lippie for lack of color selection. I would love to see it in grey or blue. Other than that, this is a great product. I have relied on this for years, as my "go to" natural mascara. The wand is pretty easy to work with, although I would also love if they would carry a version with a super thin mascara wand. Of course, that really goes for ALL mascara. With blonde lashes, I will always be a sucker for a super thin mascara wand (ie IT Tightline), so I can get my roots... With that said, this wand is pretty good at getting most of my lashes, and I love the formula. I find that the brown is almost too natural on me, despite my status as practically an albino. Not sure why, but I prefer the black. I can only get away with black mascara if I have practically no other makeup on my eyes, but this black is natural enough that I can use it even with liner, and it won't look too harsh...

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

a year ago

I have tried so many different mascaras and I always end up coming back to Clinique. I like the one in the light green tube though. Lengthening. it's awesome.

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlond

3.0

a year ago

<object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/N1ZRKS0mOeM"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/N1ZRKS0mOeM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object> Pros: Doesn't smudge or make a mess Cons: Doesn't thicken or lengthen much at all Overall: 3* - this has zero drama, and doesn't thicken or lengthen much. It does wear well and doesn't smudge much, but performs about average

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

After a mountain of recommendations I had to give this a try and wow - mind blown. Easy to use, doesn't dry or flake and it delivers genuine, gorgeous long-lashes. Fantastic.

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

This is honestly an amazing mascara and I’ve tried them all from Chanel, Dior, benefit to Rimmel etc. Admittedly I have decent lashes to start with but this is totally non clumpy, lasts all day and no fake spidery lashes I personally hate - just naturally defined, fanned out and long Would def purchase again - love it!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

1.0

2 years ago

The only reasons I can think of for someone to choose this mascara: 1 - you're not allowed to wear makeup, but desperately want to. Wear this, no one will notice. 2 - your lashes a huge, long, thick and you just want to give them a bit of color. In this case, I will suggest tinting your lashes, rather than buying this or any other mascara. Before I've tried this mascara I thought that I love natural looking results. But Maybelline Full N Soft known for being natural looking gives dramatic lashes compared to this one. This mascara doesn't flake, but three coats of it look like the one coat or one even just a swipe of any other mascara. It irritates my eyes and I consider it the worst ever product I wore on my lashes.

About reviewer (638 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

Excellent everyday mascara. Doesn't flake, clump, or dry out and I've had it a long time. Gives natural looking lashes.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesBrown

2 years ago

I already used and liked it, follow video tutorial <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6MyWHjZTkgk"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6MyWHjZTkgk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

Normally I wear waterproof mascara, but it's so hard to remove. I found I was losing eyelashes. Naturally Glossy Mascara is an excellent replacement. It's not waterproof, but it doesn't run either. I love the brush and formula, because it looks so natural with absolutely no clumping. I bought the brown version and it creates a subtle defined look I'm looing for in a mascara. HG mascara.

About reviewer (533 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool