3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/14/2002

I think this is a good concealer but not the best. I have awful undereye circles and this covers them up(when nothing has ever in the past before) when put lightly over another concealer. This gives a sort of perfect look to it but I've found it doesn't stay in place very well. It is the best undereye concealer I've yet to find though

About reviewer (98 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Dec/28/2001

This is a wonderful concealer for undereye circles; in fact, it's probably the best I have found. However, for other skin flaws, you would be better off trying something else.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Oct/18/2001

I have used this product on and off for years. It's the concealer that I keep coming back to. For me it's best for the dark under eye circles. I have found that it blends best when warm. I give it a few seconds blast from the hair dryer before applying and it blends easier.

About reviewer (215 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Aug/15/2001

I love this concealer but I found an exact match for my skin color. It comes in a screw off pot which I hate because it is a pain to open and the product has somewhat dried up since I purchased it. But it conceals perfectly, doesn't crease or crack, flawless look for me. I will purchase this again because the match was so perfect so I would only advise others to use if they too find the …Read more

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

Aug/11/2001

I like this concealer. It works well on me! It comes in a good size pot, with lots of product inside. It covers what I need covered, doesn't crease on me, and blends well. So, all in all - it gets the job done! I've repurchased this product, and have tried both the light and medium shades. Check out benefitcosmetics.com and sephora.com for color options.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

Jun/12/2001

Like many Benefit products, this one is just terrible! Its probably the driest concealer I've ever owned, thus emphasizing EVERY flaw and line on my face. And even though I have very fair skin, the lightest shade was way too light (and pink) for me.
Save your money, there are way better concealers out there. I don't know what they were thinking when they came out with this one....

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age