J. Lo Glow

J. Lo Glow

2.7

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is kind of a guilty pleasure for me. It's so cheap, but it smells so clean and fresh. Tyra Banks also admits to loving this scent. It's very fresh and soapy.

on 4/19/2011 3:34:00 PM

A nice, clean scent that is a good alternative to the very sweet scents out therer right now. It is a bit more classic (I don't get 'old lady', but then again, I'm not sure what people mean by this expression, seems a rather mean thing to say anyway) because it is powdery and has a rosy smell to it, but enough depth and lasts for a long time.

on 7/10/2009 4:39:00 PM

If you want to try a pleasant, inoffensive clean smelling scent, please at least try this.

I tried this because of a book by a former beauty journalist who mentioned that as fragrance is so subjective, you do need to shop around and leave your prejudices behind, and many beauty editors have and addiction to J.Lo Glow.

Never would I have tried this. I have nothing against JLo, she just doesn't enter my brain when I am thinking of fragrance.

But this really is rather lovely, I am not a fan of rose in products, it is never replicated successfully for me, but this has the fresh rose smell, with an underlying warmth, a bit like sunshine on skin, and it fades evenly and does not change on me, I just smell it less and less after about 3hrs and then reapply.

I have given this 4 lippies but am not really sure why, am I a fragrance snob? is it because the bottle looks a little cheap? I think if I am honest, it is because it is not quite there for me, it is lovely, but it is not perfect. However I will and have repurchased.

on 7/15/2008 1:18:00 PM

My uncle has an Colorado potato beetle spray - an insecticide. It smells exactly like Glow.

on 4/19/2007 5:01:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

I think a lot of reviewers can't separate the celebrity from the fragrance and give this fragrance bad marks to vent their dislike. SOOOO...celebrity aside, this is a fantastic fragrance, not powdery, not musky. I love how it is a CLEAN scent, fresh and makes you think of white flowers and soap. If I didn't know it was created by JLo, I would still wear it. It gets TONS of complements since it smells exactly like clean soap--NOT perfume. Hey, even Tyra Banks swears by it, and even gave it some rave reviews on her TV show. I love clean fragrances!

on 7/30/2016 12:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this perfume and most of jlos other ones .. It has a light clean smell slightly sweet and soapy fresh and the lasting power is very good that's why I keep going back to it but the bottle is ugly lol ..

on 3/2/2015 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Somehow reminds me of something I wore when I was young in the 70's maybe "loves baby soft". I think that's the appeal for me. Lasts long, good for everyday.

on 1/5/2013 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yuck. I still cringe every time I see the bottle - the smell seems to be burnt into my mind. To me this smells very synthetic, plastic, newly sharpened pencils and laundry detergent with a little flower on top. Very crisp and clean, but not in a good way - the mental image I get when smelling this is an office with only women. They are all very cold (personality-wise), walking back and forth, not looking at he sides, quite unfriendly...

on 4/25/2012 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Save your money (Miss Lopez has been riding the cash train long enough now) and get the dupe in CVS or Walgreens. I tested it yesterday and the lasting power was great... I can still smell it on my jacket today. Probably dating myself here, but this reminds me exactly of a scent that Cher put out in the late 80's, called "Uninhibited".

on 2/24/2011 12:31:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this for the first time over the summer, and quickly became obsessed with the clean scent. It really does stay on forever, and I think it works well in the summer for this reason. It smells a bit like Irish Spring soap and has some rose notes to it. My mom even went crazy for it and started using mine when she came over, so I had to buy her a bottle!

Popular Fragrances