eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

eos Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet
Lip Balm Sphere - Strawberry Sorbet

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**

Packaging: Cute, egg-shaped, great colors (:
BUT it's too bulky to carry around in a purse!

The Product's Performance:
Waxy smooth texture, great for summer and warmer months but not so much in the over-drying cold weather when lips chap

Price: great! Under $4

Would I buy it again? yes. I want to try all the flavors! (:

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I was super excited when I found this cute pink sphere in my drug store, I was like psyched! Once I bought it and brought it home with me, the first thing I did was open it and try it out of course! But, I was bummed by the smell of it. I have the Honeysuckle Honeydew and they smell identical! But I still like the Honey one better just because this one is a little bit too sweet for my liking and I would recommend the Summerfruit the most because it's the most amazing balm in the world. I wouldn't recommend this; and I am a huge EOS fan.

on 9/24/2012 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love that it doesn't seem to taste bad when I eat, but the scent is not as sweet as what I was hoping for. Probably won't repurchase this particular scent, but would repurchase the sweet mint one as it was my favorite.

There is something very wrong about this lip particular lip balm. Whenever I apply this on, I immediate feel something tingling my lips, and it's not a nice feeling at all. The product does not do a very good job in moisturizing, it only seems to irritate my lips.

For the performance, the price is too high, in my opinion. You can find several other lip balms that perform wayyyy better at the same or lower price.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted to like this product so bad, because of how cute it looked. I ended up giving it to my little sister.

Packaging: I did not like the packaging once I started using it. The egg shape for me was hard to hold in my hand to apply. Also, because the product is so wide/large, I also found it difficult to apply without making a bit of a mess on my face!

Texture/Smell: The texture is very smooth and it did not leave any kind of white residue or get clumpy which was nice. The smell turned me off. It didnt smell good...it was almost like...very plastic-y and just a very generic strawberry smell, if that makes sense.

Performance: Again, it didnt leave any kind of white residue or clump like some lip treatments tend to do. I didnt notice good or bad a difference in the moisture of my lips.

Would I buy again?: The price is good at Walmart and Target, but there are other lip treatments in the same price category that dont smell as bad and that are easier to apply. I would not re-purchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This lip balm is adorable. I absolutely love the ballerina pink packaging, with the cleverand creative twist-off cap. It snaps shut and stays shut. However, the packaging can be bulky. If you're one of those people that keep their lip balms in their pocket, this is not for you. You would look like you have an awkward and random bulge in your pocket. But, onto the product itself, the smell is spectacular. Very sweet and strawberry-sorbet like. Surprising, right? haha. The actual moisturizing-capabilities this has are slim to none. It just puts a layer of wax on your lips, and it may feel better, but once it wears off, you'll need to apply more... and more... you get the jist. For a smooth-feeling rather than de-chap-ifing, i would recommend this. But, if you would actually want a moisturizing lip balm, I suggest the blue packaging one from Nivea. All in all, I won't repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool