Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.7

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a drugstore gem. I love this product! I have medium skin, and I purchased the 'Brightener' shade. It is a pinkish toned light beige.

Its very thin, so it provides light coverage. I like the sponge tip applicator, I use that to spread product and blend. I then finish blending with my fingers any areas that need further blending.

I have no problems with dryness, flaking or creasing. I also have used this product along my cheekbones and nose, and it works there as well as a subtle lightener/illuminator.

on 11/20/2011 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I like this a lot.

For reference, I have really bad dark under eye circles. Heredity. This actually makes them look virtually non-existent. I had given up trying to cover them, because nothing worked. Instead, I just had a ton of weird looking makeup under my eyes, but still could see the circles. Then, I read the reviews here and figured, what do I have to lose? It's not too expensive and I can return it if I want to..

There's an ingredient Hydroxl, that is supposed to get rid of dark circles. We'll see if that is true, but this product definitely covers mine, which is no small feat.
This is amazing. I really hope they never D/C this.

The one thing that worries me is the ingredient, Cyclo...something. I forget how to spell it, but I recognize it as being highly comedogenic. However, since it's just used under my eyes, it may be okay. I'll update if I have problems with breakouts.

EDIT; It gave me pimples around my eyes. I'm clear and don't have a problem with acne since going on an antiandrogen, so it was this. Pity, because I liked it. It was the cyclo -- that stuff is HIGHLY comedogenic and one of the worst acne offenders. I went back to YSL touche eclat.