Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

4.1

on 1/15/2015 2:40:00 PM

I am on my third or fourth tube. Over the past few years, my skin has been super dry. I was just trying to accept that my face would look very dry close-up after going through many different moisturizers (clinique, bliss, etc.). With this, I get the right level of coverage, skin protection, and no dryness. It is the best!
I am very fair skinned, but when I do self-tan, I add a splash of bronzer to this along with a small dab of darker foundation to make it look less washed out.

on 6/6/2014 6:43:00 PM

I am OBSESSED with this product. I used to wear only Bare Minerals but it wouldn't stay on. Then I switched to Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer and it did not have enough coverage for me...it was super shiny and worst of all gave me the worst break outs!! I switched over to Too Faced tinted moisturizer and it was pretty good. THEN I made the switch to Dr Jarts by suggestion from a friend. IT IS AMAZING!! It has great coverage, feels SOO smooth on my skin, wears all day, love love love. The only reason I took away a star is because it doesn't match my skin great now that it is the summer and my skin is a shade darker. I am still pretty fair as I don't tan great and it's still to light. Bummer...I love it for the summer though, it's my fav so far.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I received a sample of this and loved it so much I purchased it. I love the consistency, color, and finish, and I appreciate the high SPF. My skin looked and felt amazing, and it seemed smoother after a short time of using it. I do, however, hate the packaging. I paid about $45 for a tube of this and thought I'd received a bad dispenser, but after reading some of the other reviews I just realized it's just a terrible pump. I ended up taking the thing apart and use a nail stick to scrape out a significant amount of cream that was still inside the (hard, un-cuttable) tube. Honestly I haven't reordered this cream because of the packaging, which is sad because the product itself is fantastic. If you have the patience to dig around a poorly designed tube and can put up with a hesitating dispenser that sprays the cream on the floor instead of your fingers, have at it - the cream is worth it. Until they put it in a plain, squeezable tube, I won't be buying it.

on 11/13/2013 7:56:00 PM

This stuff is great! I've been wearing it for the past year or so. Although this product is on the expensive side, I don't need to use moisturizer, primer, or powder with it. When I get home, I don't feel like I immediately need to wash it off, like I usually do with foundation. I bought the Dr. Jart BB cream sampler set from Sephora. I didn't like the Renewalist or the Black Label varieties (too greasy and wrong color), but I ended up buying full-sizes of the Water Fuse and Premium. I do wonder how it would work on someone with a different skin tone. (I'm somewhere around NC/NW 20). I would say that the Premium is slightly darker than the Water Fuse.

This BB has nice coverage. The color seems to darken as you wear it. So beware buffing a touch of bronzer on! My biggest complaint with this product is Blackheads. I see nothing that states it's non- cominagentic (which I've likely spelled wrong).

on 6/27/2013 12:56:00 AM

I like the product and it makes my skin look a lot younger and healthier but the color is gray and ashy looking on my skin. This is surprising since I am fair and neutral. I was told that it was a one color fits all and that it self adjusts to match your skin color perfectly. It goes on gray and stays grayish. I can work some color into it with my bronzer and blush but without anything but the BB cream, my face is quite unbecoming and washed out looking. I am on the fence about whether or not I would repurchase, I mean I like the way it makes my skin look health wise but the color it horrible.

I'm a little conflicted about this product. On the plus side, it has surprisingly awesome coverage, staying power, ingredients, and packaging. Not so in love with the colors (looked a little pinky/chalky on my NC20 skin) or the price. The deal breaker though were the small, persistent breakouts I got while using this.

I'd tell someone to try it out, but it's not my fav.

on 4/6/2013 8:44:00 PM

THIS!! This is a great BB cream. First off the packaging is great because it has a little pump so the remained of the product can't oxidize in the tube. High SPF, PA++ rating. I'm NC15 and this looks really nice on my skin too, not too dark or orange or grey or pink. Just right. Goes on smoothly and with great coverage but it doesn't look "makeuppy" at all. No smell to stink up my face all day (I'm looking at you Skin79.) Just perfect. So much love for this product. This is my new HG cosmetic.

I knocked it one star for being on the high end in terms of price. But so worth it.

on 3/8/2013 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This BB cream makes my skin look great. It gives a pearly glow unlike other strong physical sunscreens that give a more metallic finish. The color is a little light for me, but a little bronzer and/or powder makes it perfect.
I get up at 4:30 to go to the gym before work, so I need a quick face routine in the morning. I shower and apply this BB cream and some mascara, then I add blush/bronzer at the office. I use the BB cream as my moisturizer and sunscreen on my entire face -- even my eyelids. (My eyelinds tend to look oily, but this cream works as well as any eyelid primer I have ever used.) My face never looks dry, cakey or oily with this amazing product, and I get ready in record time.

on 1/27/2013 5:50:00 PM

I have very fair skin, so I probably should have known better than to try and use a foundation that comes in a one size matches all color. At first when I put it on it matched pretty well and I was able to lighten up the color a bit with a face powder, but after a few minutes the cream oxidizes and darkens in color, leaving a prominent foundation line on the outer parts of my face. What a shame too since I liked the formula a lot.The cream felt really great on my skin, and it definitely moisturizes. Coverage is medium to light. Not recommended for fair skin though.