New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/19/2011 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Like everyone else, I love this! I just got it today and I didn't know that the packaging changed and I was looking for the same one I saw emilynoel83 use but I got this anyway and then I found out it was the same one!! But it's a really nice colour for any skin tone. And it does smell nice, some people thought it was too strong but I like it!! Definitely purchasing some different colours!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is now my favorite gloss! It isn't sticky, it smells nice, and lasts forever! The color is perfect for people like me who prefer the natural look or need a nude lip to go with dramatic eyeshadow. :)

on 6/14/2011 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Awesome gloss!! Purchased it last night from CVS and loved it immediately. Smells wonderfully good, like vanilla shakes & cookies and it's beautifully glossy and peachy without the stickiness. It adheres well to my lips and fills in the lines, feels like an expensive gloss, like Buxon but for much less. Ladies, get this gloss!!

OK! I have finally found my favorite lip gloss! As soon as I bought this, I put it on because I wanted to try it out. I then bought a can of Diet Mt. Dew. I finished the can and guess what? My lip gloss is still on! Shiny as it was when I first applied it. This is the best I've tried so far. I purchased at Wal Mart for under $2.50. You really need to try this!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I am so happy to be the first person to review this product! This lipgloss is amazing - it smells like vanilla/cookies, it is sheer and non-sticky, and the light peach sheen is beautiful. I have very fair peaches-and-cream skin, but my sister is darker than me and she can pull this off, too. I think it was like, $2.27 at Walmart. Go out and buy it!