Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer
Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

4.3

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

on 9/18/2011 8:27:00 PM

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!!! I have really fair skin so most bronze's come up orange on me. Happy booster glow & mood boosting does the exactly what the name says its going to do, I have a healthy glow. :) love this product buying it again 100%!

on 8/9/2011 1:09:00 AM

I wanted to love this cute little bronzer sososo much. I love the cute hearts (which run ALL the way through the bronzer) and the pink packaging. Sadly, that's pretty much all I love about it. The color doesn't show up very well. It shows up mostly as shimmer. Something else that I don't like is how easily it shattered. I dropped it from about 5 feet on, and despite being in a makeup bag, it shattered into nothing (sad face). That's not good, because I have powders that have survived falling down the stairs multiple times...

May it rest in peace <3

x

on 6/13/2011 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the perfect bronzer for medium skintones. I use it on my cheeks and forhead and it looks amazing! i run my brush over the pink heart and use it as a blush i will def be repurchasing!

on 6/9/2011 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this at CVS while all of pf was 40%off and it also had a $3off coupon on it so I hot it for around $4 bucks. I like the shiny hot pink case and is smells lovely. I prefer matte but this is not too shimmery.I'm glad I got it on a deal but I would not repurchase for full price. I pick up the blushes too they also had coupons on them they are very pretty I use those more often

Love this product! It made me happy just to see the red shiny compact, with lovely hearts. Get rid of the brush- because it is worthless- and use the holder to store earrings, money, Tylenol ect. I take it with me in my purse because of the mirror and how pretty the packaging makes me feel. The scent is also nice- is an added bonus to the delightful packaging

on 5/2/2011 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Okay I own three of these adorable things now- I think the plasticky pinkness of it is slightly cheap and childish looking, sure. But the actual heart imprint combined with the smell? Seriously just ADORABLE and I cannot resist them. This is a good bronzer. My new thing is bronzer, and I have tried a decent amount. This one is not orange, which is the first and most important thing (In my opinion) about a bronzer. In fact, no PF bronzer I've ever used has been orange. Secondly, it is shimmery, but in a flattering way, one that I feel I can pull off, not overly glittery. I love it. Would recommend.

on 4/14/2011 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Have used this everyday for two weeks!~ Delivers a great flush of matte bronze color and easily blends with another blush. I wished it had some more pink in it (so I wouldn't have to use blush too), but that's okay. Would recommend this bronzer!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Every girl has their weakness. For some it might be lipgloss or eyeshadow. Mine is bronzer. I am addicted to how some bronzers give the most amazing glow and extra ooomph to my overall makeup look! So with that out of the way, I want to go over a few points so that it may help potential buyers since I have been using this for almost 2 months now so I feel like I can write a proper review. :)

- It is NOT matte. It doesn't have chunky glitters or anything, but it IS shimmery. So, if you don't like shimmer, do nottttttt buy this! But the shimmeryness would be perfect for summer time.

- Beware that it retails for like $13.99+ if you don't catch it on the BOGO deals. Yes, it's kind of pricey for a drugstore bronzer, but I think it is worth it.

- It has a flowery/violety scent. I hated it at first because I don't like the smell of flowers. However, it is so faint and it does fade with time but I can see how some people with very sensitive noses might not like this. This is part of the "happy booster" properties though! Lol.

- The packaging is a little bit tacky. It's not sleek or sexy. It's almost kiddish cus it is pink and plastic. But other than that there is a nice mirror and a little brush in the bottom compartment so it is efficient.

- PARABEN FREE, NONCOMEDOGENIC, all that good stuff. This stuff hasn't broken me out yet which is freaking incredible, considering that MAC matte brown bronzer, MAC Golden refined bronzer, NYC Sunny bronzer, AND Benefit Hoola has left me a beautiful trail of acne marks across my cheekbones where I had applied it... Sigh the price to pay for luminous glowy skin... :[

- There is a little pink heart on the right hand side of this compact. I don't understand why it's there. I never run my brush on that because I don't want the pink to mix in with the bronzey color. I would rather use a blush color of my own and put it on the apples of my cheeks, NOT swirl it all together and apply it on my cheekbones and temples... but hey, you have that option.

Anyway all in all this is my favoriteeeee drugstore bronzer and I hope they never discontinue this! I would cry. Jk I'd just buy like 10 backups to last the rest of my life.

on 3/30/2011 5:11:00 PM

This is a review for the DARK bronzer.
I got this after I got home from vacation because it was the darkest bronzer I could find and I love it! I don't mind the little pink heart in it..you only get a tiny bit on your brush and it's not noticeable at all when you apply it. It's slightly shimmery but I don't mind that either. As previous reviews said.. mine sometimes get's a little patchy. I don't know why this happens but it's not a big deal. The price is a little more than I would like to pay for a DS product but I think it was worth it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really liked this product. alot! i don't know if the "happy boost" chemicals or whatever really work, but the cute packaging makes me happy! and the smell of it is lovely! i usually hate scented makeup, but this has a nice rosey smell that doesn't over power, and you don't really notice it while it is on your face.
my only compaint is that it is almost a bit...too sparkly? when you apply it you have to be careful and beware how much you put on, because it is easy to go from healthy glow, to fake and shimmery. i don't use this like a bronzer (for scuplting and such) i use it mainly as a highlighter because of how sparkly it is. i'll even use the different shades of brown and the little pink heart as eyeshadows if i need to pack a small makeup bag!
overall i love PF and would buy this again!