Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.4

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is a great product for a natural contour on medium skin tones. It blends beautifully. I am an NC30 and I find that this creates a natural looking shadow under my cheekbones. I find the Real Techniques blush brush to be the best tool to apply this product with. Love it!

on 2/14/2015 12:31:00 PM

The first time I used this I was a bit disappointed because I felt it was more brownish than bronze. Then I realized its called chocolate for a reason. It's not exactly a bronzer but more of a brownish tone that's great for light contouring rather than a "glow". It took me a while to get used to but I really like it now. You definitely need to use the right brush since it can easily appear you are bruised if not applied properly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my new favorite bronzer! I LOVE the packaging, and the product itself in its own is like a mini pick me up because it smells SOO good (chocolatey). I feel like the product will last me forever because I use it daily but I haven't even made a dent in it! I think it's a great buy for a shimmer free broder with a nice warm undertone. PERFECT!

on 1/18/2015 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE this product. I had a sample size & not gonna lie, it's the delicious chocolate smell that sold me. I bought the bigger size & couldn't be happier with the product it's self. The color itself is beautiful matte brown. It works so well to contour with & last all day for me! It's super buildable too! so it can be used for day or just a little more can be used for night, & with plenty of different skin tones. The smell lasts for a long time too, I love when my boyfriend kisses my cheek bc he can smell it & loves it. Would totally buy Again

HG bronzer for contouring! I have very fair skin and one layer works perfectly for a natural contour. My friend with a darker complexion uses the same shade, just applies an extra layer or too -- so the product is build-able!

I can put this on in the AM and by evening it still looks great! Though I do touch-up before evening plans. Perfect product, though a little steep with the price, worth it!

on 12/28/2014 6:49:00 PM

Very cute packaging! Finally caved and tried this. Great for contouring this bronzer is completely matte, which makes for a very natural look and is great if you want to avoid shimmer (ie less than perfect complexion). The shade is a slightly warm almost neutral brown to me. No orange, no red! Finally! I love how natural the colour is because one of my biggest struggles is finding bronzers that work with my very yellow-toned skin (currently nc35/nc40 for reference). Colour reminds me a bit of Laguna. Only thing is I find the pigmentation is "layerable" which can be a good thing I suppose. It doesn't go on too strong so you have to build up the colour, which might be preferable for lighter skin people and also doesn't require you to "use a light hand". That being said I love my bronzers so I definitely tend to build up the product (and probably use more than I should).

on 12/17/2014 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Most amazing smell!!!! Best matte contour, i love it

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This bronzer warms up my complexion beautifully, and the colour is great - it leans on the warmer side, but its not too grey or orange.
Other pros is that it smells amazing, applies gorgeously smooth, and has a generous amount of product. Love!
Only gripes I have with this is that it doesn't last too long on my oily skin, and is very pigmented - you need really need a light hand to prevent from looking muddy!

on 11/23/2014 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow this is pigmented! I would not recommend this for very fair skin, luckily for me I fall in the light-medium depending on the time of the year. This stuff is amazing. I am a huge bronzer girl. A little goes a long way with this. I like to use this as more of a bronzed contour, versus a sculpted grey toned contour. I do use Sun bunny (too faced) for bronzing/getting that bronzed goddess glow. This can be used on it's own for a matte bronzed look, or just to sculpt. This blends really well, I would sat use a light hand, because there is such a thing as too much bronzer!

on 11/17/2014 11:51:00 AM

Absolutely love this bronzer! It works amazing as a contour or to give a subtle glow and it's great for my skin complexion..I'm quite pale during the winter months with olive-yellow undertones and I think this bronzer compliments it perfectly. Its also very build-able which is great for darker skin tones as well .. Anyway, definitely recommend and I think it's well worth the price!!

p.s smells amazing!!! it's a bit distracting when you are applying because you just want to eat it all up!