Garnier Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream

3.4

Aqua/water, dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, nylon-66, cyclohexasiloxane, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, hydrogenated polyisobutene, ammonium polyacryldimethyltauramide/ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, actinidia chinensis water/kiwi fruit water, ascorbyl glycoside, benzyl salicylate, caffeine, capryloyl salicylic acid, carbomer, ceteth-10, cetyl alcohol, CI 77891/titanium dioxide, citral, dimethyl isosorbide, disodium EDTA, geraniol, glyceryl stearate, imidazolidinyl urea, laureth-4, lauroyl lysine, limonene, linalool, magnesium PCA, manganese PCA, methylparaben, mica, octyldodecanol, PEG-100 stearate, phenoxyethanol, polycaprolactone, propylparaben, sodium citrate, sodium hydroxide, sodium PCA, solanium lycopersicum extract/tomato extract, tocopheryl acetate, zinc PCA, parfum/fragrance

on 8/12/2014 1:50:00 AM

I liked this at first but now halfway threw I only use it when I want something light
PROS:
-it smells fresh,
-felt nice on the skin it has a nice cooling gel like texture (even tho its called a cream it's a in between cream and gel like consistency)
-it's more of a good summer moisturizer or better for oily skin because of its lightweight moisture
-it does give a glow to the face but doesnt last
CONS:
-Jar packaging (product won't remain stable when in contact of light and air, it seperates, isn't very sterile when dipping finger in the jar all the time)
-I feel like it balls up after applied like my skin is peeling or cream just bunch up together I noticed that with most of the skin renew line
-I like something that really hydrates, Idk what my skin is at the moment I would call it either combo or normal skin, it's the typical oiler in t-zone and drier on my cheeks but i don't get super shiny and don't have dry patches, I used to be either/or, maybe I would call it dehydrated combo skin?
I like using moisture surge with ceave moisturizer on top and either Cetaphil daily 50+ or Estee lauder daywear antioxidant 15 SPF in the morning
These moisturizer contain hyaluronic acid, the powerhouse of moisture so my skin actually feels plumped and hydrated all day long

on 10/17/2013 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Its packaging is bad because the bacteria will spread. And its so oily! It doesnt really soak in for me. And I will not repurchase, especially because it tests on animals!

on 6/27/2013 3:43:00 PM

This stuff is great! It's so light, and soaked right into my skin. This is a big plus for me, because I'm acne prone and this moisturizer keeps my oil at bay. Once I started using this product, my skin looked instantly radiant. After using it for about a week, I realized that my acne started disappearing, I took a look at the ingredients and came to realize that it also had a bit of salicylic acid in it. I'll never go without this stuff again!

on 4/29/2013 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I honestly have to say that this would have gotten 5 lippies but I have VERY dry skin and I had to lather this on. Therefore, I have to repurchase so very often. It's amazing though. I like it because its not greasy. It moisturizes and doesn't feel like an oil slick. It does what it claims. I am a big garnier fan though, and I love mostly all their products. If you have oily skin, it may work, if you apply it sparingly. I need a bucket of water and cream lathered on me 24/7. This does the job if applied liberally. Not many creams out there give me this effect of moisturzing and actually absorbing and feeling silky and smooth. I dont care if I have to repurchase often cause its worth it.

on 3/22/2013 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This product really worked for me. I see a difference in the morning in my skin. I can honestly say it does leave your skin looking radiant. I only use this at night and use the Skin Renew SPF 28 during the day since it doesn't have SPF in it. But I would definitely would recommend this product. It feels smooth on and I love it.

on 3/21/2013 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Call me crazy. I bought this cream when i saw 'Radiance Moisture' on it....Radiance and Moisture are the two things i was looking for in that cream .( as a dark skinned woman i tend to buy stuff that says it would boost radiance...)
I've normal-dry skin...This cream doesn't seem to help with the moisturization at all during winter. maybe it might be okay in summer.donno. It absorbs like in secs.First i apply it on my chin and move upwards.So by the second i'm on my cheeks; my chin has kind of like the cream has been absorbed but left some white film.
It gives me some radiance bcoz of Vit C .
I don't mind the smell; smells like a good chemical product .
but it gives me bumps and it's itchy.
Never buying it again

on 1/20/2013 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this cream! Meeks my skin feel fresh and soft.

The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because I wish it had SPF. But maybe that would make it oilier - and I'm glad it's not oily at all.

This product is useless but it doesn't make your face worse like some products.

It temporarily moisturizes your face. It makes your face look a little shiny. Occassionally, it gives you little bumps. But they go away quickly. After I wash it off, it feels funny like there's a film on the face. I hate the film thing.

I think the price (around $19 retail, no discount) is expensive considering it doesn't do anything for me.

It has a scent. I don't have a problem with it. It smells nice anyway.

The packaging is ok, a glass jar. It does'nt look flimsy. Some people may complain about hygene for not using a pump or toothpaste like tube. But I am all right with the jar.

on 8/1/2012 11:10:00 PM

this product burned my skin so badly someone actually told me that my face looked like it had been slapped multiple times! the first time i opened the jar, i realized how oily the cream was. it has a pleasant scent but it was too oily for my combo skin. anyway, both the face and neck had really bad reaction to it. took me a week to heal. what a waste of money!

on 4/15/2012 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought it in the night cream version expecting to reduce the dullness of my complexion during stressful times and I'm overall satisfied with the results.
Though it is not enough to actively erase expression lines (I'm pretty sure about this feature, because I compared the results of using the cream first by itself and then together with Nivea's Q10 Plus Serum) it does provide a remarkable amount of moisture and improves the skin's radiance.
Also, I was afraid that like many other anti-aging products, its texture would be too heavy and add more grease to my already oily skin, but luckily it wasn't an issue - albeit it is somehow rich, it suits perfectly a nighttime application, as it creates a protective and regenerating barrier. The aroma is pleasant as well: a slight but perceptible blend of grape and green tea scents.
I put it on after washing, toning and spreading a tiny amount of serum over my face and it absorbs almost immediately. I wake with a smoother and fresher skin, even when I don't get as much sleep as I need. For starters in anti-aging routines like myself, it's a great value for the price (costs around 11, a very reasonable cost for a night cream).

Popular Moisturizers