August 1, 2014 | 1879 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Yves Rocher - Serum Vegetal Tinted Day Cream Beige

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by annieherdez

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm reviewing for the Serum Vegetal 3 Dazzling Tinted Cream.

I love this product!

I have very oily skin but lately I have suffered from dehydration which results in a funny looking skin. You can see shine on my face but you can also see it's very dry. This has been a solution for me. My regular matte foundation looks awful at the moment as it emphasizes the dry areas.

This product gives a medium coverage which is a lot for a tinted moisturizer, it stays all day even with my very oily skin because it gets absorbed by the skin instead of laying "on" the skin. I use loose powder over to set it if I'm doing full makeup. I use both Yves Rocher loose powder from the Luminelle line or Palladio rice loose powder if I want a matte finish.

On weekends I use it with no powder and still lasts all day even with if I blot to remove the oil. The color doesn't transfer to the blotting papers (I use Yves Rocher's or Mary Kay's blotting sheets).

Beware! If you have oily skin you must know this doesn't control the oil, this product is not for oil control BUT you won't get oilier than normal. If you want oil control use powder to set or an oil control product to use alongside this.

I have got tons of compliments when I use this because my skin looks natural and healthy.

The only negative thing is the color. It's supposed to be a "universal shade" but I find it a tad dark for me and I'm Hispanic. I don't know if the "universal shade" available in my country is darker because of our ethnicity so be sure to try it first.

I will repurchase for sure specially for the summer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2009 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This moisturizer have to be applied as a sheer foundation. The color was perfect for me. It is peachy beige, fair to medium shade. If you have a skintone with both yellow and pink undertone (but not strong) try this. And if you have dry skin, use a light moisturizer first as it could streak if you dont. I like this TM a lot. Update: I have started to get a rash on my face when i use this one, so wont repurchase and removing lippies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2007 3:38:00 AM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can not believe that I did not review this gem yet. Some of Yves Rocher products are bad just like with other brands but this is their best product. It gives amazing coverage for a Tinted Moisturizer. There is just one color and it is suitable for light to medium skintones. I must admit that it is a tiniest bit too dark for me in the wintertime. My mother introduced me to this tinted moisturizer. It has a very mild fragrance that I find also very pleasant. She buys a lot of Yves Rocher becuase they constantly send their letters and offers at home and Yves Rocher is very affordable too. I was not expecting ANYTHING from this becuase I would not think Yves Rocher would make anything good. This is a pleasure to apply. It blends like dream, gives just enough coverage, feels confortable and never leaves me creasy. I watched my mom to apply her makeup and I did not see her to apply any powder and I asked her if she forgot. She said she did not need to apply powder becuase this tinted moisturizer gets absorded quickly to a soft dry finish. And I swiped my hands across her cheek just to find out that it was no lie. I was stunned and next day I went to Yves Rocher store and bought this product. It comes in a jar and little goes a long way. I am just as pleased with this product as she is.