August 29, 2014 | 1857 users online

Moisturizers - La Vitton - Laventine Bio-Peptides Face Rejuvenating Lotion

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by swolf123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After eying this product for awhile, I finally gave in during a sale. I religiously use Decleor Iris Night Balm in the evening, but I was looking for something to help me rejuvenate my hyper pigmentation and reign in the oil during that time of the month. After one night of use, I knew this was not hydrating enough for me to use alone. Since then, I apply a thin layer on before adding another thin layer of my Decleor. I have noticed a calming and toning from this product, and I believe that it has helped reduce my night oil, since I don't need as much Decleor Balm when using this. I'm on the fence of repurchasing, but so far I have not had any bad reaction to this product, which deserves at least a B+ in my book.
Downgrade: I think this is breaking me out + it's not hydrating enough to use alone. Return

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2008 1:25:00 PM More reviews by sangariel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this light yet moisturizing lotion, especially soothing to the eye area. It has amazing staying power which continues to make face soft and hydrated for hours. It has no perfume, but has the faintest herbal scent as I can tell. The glass bottle is easy to carry around and since I don't normally use separate eye cream, this is an all-around face lotion for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2008 10:18:00 AM More reviews by anita_c

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This face lotion has a lovely texture - not too thick or too thin, just silky and perfect. It comes with a glass bottle and pump, and 1 pump is enough for whole face. It feels good and light on the skin, no scent either. I focus on my eye area which tends to have dry lines, and I can definitely tell the lotion eases my skin and makes it smoother. It's a nice all-around face moisturizer, works well with makeups. In face I sometimes mix it with my liquid foundation and it goes on smoother and sets perfectly. Love the lotion and will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2008 11:13:00 AM More reviews by BeBelinda

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this face lotion. It has no smell, no color, pure and simple. With this lotion, I donít have to worry about breakout, too greasy or too thin, itís simply the best texture for my face. Since itís silky easy to spread, and its hydrating effectiveness, I only need two small pumps to cover whole face and neck. My face is becoming smoother and softer, and I can definitely feel it when I wash my face the next morning. Itís such a pleasant experience with Laventine. Will buy again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2008 11:26:00 AM More reviews by GabieL

This lotion comes in an amber glass bottle with a pump, convenient and easy to carry around. The lotion is just in the right texture for me, not too thin or too thick. It smoothes on nicely and absorbs right away. My skin feels soft and moisturized but it's light like air, no smell, no greasy feel, perfect for under the makeup. I can see my skin improving in texture and fine lines, especially around my eyes and mouth. I have combination skin, but this lotion never cause any breakouts or blackheads. This lotion is just so easy and dependable to use. I'll definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2008 8:37:00 PM More reviews by bridgets

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lotion is as smooth as silk and absorbs instantly! I've been using this for over 2 months and I have never had a breakout at all, which is very good news since I tend to react badly to a lot new products. Also, my skin is definitely improving in smoothness and tones, and my dryness on my chin is completely gone. This lotion is fragrance free so men can use it - as my husband does. This is my second bottle but since two people use it, it's a good deal pricewise.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2007 3:26:00 PM More reviews by alison_lil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lotion is definitely ideal for sensitive skin - free of fragrance and loaded with skin soothing ingredients, aloe juice is second on the ingredient list. The lotion is soft but not too thin, and it absorbs instantly, I mean instantly because I never need to push around the lotion twice on my face Ė all application in one round. Itís not oil-free. In fact, it contains several oils including rosehip oil which I heard lots good things about it to the skin. But the good thing is itís not greasy at all. For me oil is a good moisturizer and never causes problems. After I have used the lotion for about 2 weeks, I started to see some results of what they claim: my lines around eyes and mouth look lighter and my skinís hydration has been greatly improved. My face feel supple all day and the dry patches on my chin completely gone. Iím surprised thereís no reviews on this lotion yet so here it is. Iíll for sure re-purchase it.