Sonia Kashuk Ergonomic Blusher Brush

on 1/31/2008 11:55:00 PM

FANTABULOUS!!! wow, I don't even think a 50 dollar MAC brush can be as soft and beautiful as this. It really does feel wonderful on your face. My previous blush brush was synthetic hair and wow can you feel the difference. It was coarse against my face and now this brush does feel like silk. I love applying blush now and the handle is great too. Great price and great brush

on 1/1/2008 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Like the previous reviewer, I too have tried over a dozen blusher brushes. In fact I own over 2 dozen. This one by far is my favorite and I am about to purchase 3 more as I am a germophobe and don't like to use a brush more than once before washing. The handle is great for application, it looks classy, and best of all it feels like a $100 brush and applies just as well if not better. I am a devottee of brushes by Shu Uemura, Trish, MAC and Paula Dorf. This one comes close to and beats a couple of the Shu ones which are unarguably the best in the world.

on 10/28/2007 2:44:00 PM

I have been through literally a dozen blush brushes...all of them high end department store brushes and all of them shed black hairs all over my face. I was about to give up until I came across these brushes. Although I am a high-end cosmetic snob, something told me to give these a try. Boy am I glad I did! The ergonomic handle on this brush is extremely comfortable and the hairs feel like silk on your face. And best of all, not one hair has shed from this brush! I feel like I won the lottery on this line!

Popular Makeup Brushes