August 23, 2014 | 1834 users online

Makeup Brushes - Bobbi Brown - Full Coverage Face Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by megumiforyou

Absolutely love this brush! Super quality, extremely soft, ergonomic, perfect size, and provides great coverage. Very gentle on the skin, and I can tell it will last a while!

I spritz it after every use with bobbi brown's brush cleaning spray. So happy!

I gave the packaging only 4 stars because I wish it came with a case to protect it. For the price, that would have been nice :)

So glad I took the plunge. Quality brushes are a game changer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 6:59:00 AM More reviews by MaddyLanechange

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love this brush
It's so soft and you can feel the quality! I can already tell I will be going back to buy a second one to have in my collection.
I use it with my laura mercier mineral powder and this combo makes my face flawless! Love

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by pr0nplayground

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this brush!
While I was okay with the paddle brush + beauty blender, I've heard so many reasons to invest on these kind of brushes and it's really worth the money. It's super soft to the touch and my skin doesn't feel itchy or irritated during usage. It blends my Tarte BB PERFECTLY. It's as if I had naturally flawless skin at half the speed of my old process. Even my colleagues noticed that my face was extra flawless on the day of my first use. It almost feels like magic.
Clearly I'm in love with this brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Perfection91

I honestly don't understand why this brush receives a 5 star review..
words can't describe how much I wanted this brush because it wasn't sold at Sephora.. I ordered it online from Bobbi Brown's website.
its been . 4 months? since I received it, but I still have trouble finding a use for it..

when I try to use it with my liquid foundations, the bristles kind of stick together and make it impossible for me to buff it in.it's just impossible to use it in a circular motion because it doesn't move.. it gets stuck. it leaves so much streaks too..
The woman at the Bobbi Brown counter told me that she uses another brush to apply her foundation and use this one to buff it in... I tried it, and it just "scraped off" the foundations I've applied..///
I can't even return it.. I don't know what to do..

I gave it 2 stars because the quality of brush is amazing. super soft bristles, and very sturdy structure..

Edit: I'm giving it more stars because I tried using it in "dabbing motion".. kind of how some youtubers use their RT expert face brush.
and its actually pretty great. does give a good coverage compared to a flat paddle foundation. but it does still accentuate the dryness (compared to if I just use my flat brush or a sponge)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by mecepeda

Now I understand why this brush has been out of stock everywhere (including the BB website) forever. Quite frankly, this is one of the most excellent brushes that I have ever tried. Constructed of densely packed, all-natural bristles, it can be used for powder, cream, or liquid makeup, and its short handle allows for great application control. I have been using it with Bobbi Brown's new long-wear compact foundation (which is fantastic), and in terms of application it certainly surpasses the MAC 130 duo fibre brush and the BB paddle-shaped foundation brush that I had previously tried with this foundation. The level of coverage that I am able to achieve is buildable, but not sheer, as the "full coverage" label suggests, and it has a soft, air-brushed quality to it. Needless to say, I am abandoning both the MAC and BB paddle brushes in favor of this one from now on. The only downside to this brush is that its fantastic density and silky-soft natural bristles can make it a bit trickier to clean throughly, and drying time is of course longer. However, there is no shedding whatsoever and with results like these I find this brush well worth the little extra bit of effort. It's not cheap at $42US, but this brush is a wise, multi-tasking investment that should last for years if cared for properly.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Coubre

Buy this brush!!! I always used the mac micro fibres for my foundation until I discoverd this it gives the most full flawless coverage without leaving hairs all over my face . New favourite brush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Chocoholic2486

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If I could describe the feel of the brush on my face, I would say it feels like the Beauty Blender. This is, by far, Bobbi Brown's softest brush. I use this to apply liquid foundation on my face (although it was meant for the correcting powders Bobbi Brown came up with). This brush applies liquid foundation on flawlessly. It does not form any streaks. I think this is probably due to the shape of the brush. It does not have any defined edges. It is really like the Beauty Blender, only better. If I had to choose between the Beauty Blender and this brush, I will pick this brush, all things considered. The bristles do not shed and it is easy to clean the brush. I bought this for SGD58 here in Singapore - that is pretty expensive. However, for something as good as this and which will probably last for a long time, I say it is worth the purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

very soft, very dense synthetic brush, small size brush, full coverage for sure! great for foundation applying. i always buy Shu Uemura brushes in general but this is the softest thing ever, it is synthetic but not the normal synthetic type, something is very cut edge about this one, other bobbi brown ones are just normal, but this brush is exceptionally soft. it is very small for a face brush and pretty short handle, in my opinion. i would use it as foundation brush, or for full coverage of loose face powder. you could also use it for liquid foundation. i heard from someone who bought 3 of these even.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 7:51:00 AM More reviews by ifath

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this brush for setting powders! When I first tested BB's new retouching powder, I did it with this brush and the pores on my nose disappeared which had never happened before! I thought it was the retouching powder, but I ended up purchasing both because I loved how soft the brush was. Turns out that a big part of the porezapping magic was the brush itself! I'm not a huge fan of the retouching powder anymore, but LOVE the brush. Over the past year I've developed my collection of mostly Laura Mercier, Trish McEvoy & Bobbi Brown brushes which I really like (with some great Sigma ones, too).

This brush has a somewhat shorter handle than many of the big, fluffy brushes - which I really like because I'm blind as a bat and shorter allows me to get closer to the mirror.

The bristles are super soft and packed very tightly. BB's website doesn't reveal what they're made of.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite brushes on the market, next to Shiseido's foundation brush. This is a kabuki brush but for application of foundation, powder, or cream foundation. You can even apply blush with it. It imparts a more full coverage finish to any product, making it look polished and professional. The bristles are soft and it is just wonderful to work with.