Camocare Face Lifting 12% Alpha & Beta hydroxy refining cream

Not tested on animals

on 9/16/2012 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I am so depressed that this product has been discontinued. It was the absolute bomb -- left my strong oily skin looking fresh and dewy, didn't make me break out, and actually felt *soothing* despite the high concentration of AHA/BHA. Sadly, Camocare has been bought by Nature's Way, who has reformulated all their products, and completely eliminated this one. Sob! The search for a replacement begins...

on 5/13/2009 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing! It is better than any overpriced treatment I've tried. It has given me a glow and refined my pores. I LOVE it so very much.

on 1/10/2009 10:53:00 AM

This cream is one of the best I ever tried.I use it as a serum underneath my moisterizer.It cleared my face,made it look tighter and more refined and even brightened a little.Plus it absorbs well so you can use under makeup.I highly recommend it.

on 10/26/2007 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I purchased this cream from many reviews on other health care and natural skin care sites. It was a bit expensive but I found a great deal at vitacost.com (a supplement and health foods site) that made me get it. No stinging really except when my face was wet and I have used AHA creams before in lower concentrations. You do have to get used to the chamomile smell (and I did) but after over a month of using I haven't seen any glow resembling refining. So it might work of others but not for me.

Popular Moisturizers