ENJOY Sulfate-Free Hydrating Shampoo

4.4

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Potassium Sorbate, Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Disodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Orange 4 (C15510)

I was so excited to receive my order in the mail from ebay. I ordered a small bottle each of this shampoo and conditioner to try them out. Glad I ordered a small bottle. The shampoo is OK. I have hair color and highlights on my shoulder length hair. I had to use a lot of product (which is a waste of $$) and rinse this shampoo 3x to get any lather. The texture of the shampoo is thin and watery. It took 3x to give my hair any sort of minimal lather. I didn't get an better results from this shampoo than an other high end shampoo, or even any other over the counter color care shampoo. It worked ok. I love the smell of this shampoo and the conditioner. On the other hand, the conditioner that matches the shampoo is great.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I FREAKING LOVE this shampoo!!! My hair is thick and coarse, and I love that this gets my roots "squeaky clean" feeling. I'm a hair flipper and I like a ton of volume at my roots, so I perfer a very clean base. It smells so heavenly and lathers great for a sulfate free shampoo!! I would recommend to anyone that likes a very clean rinse, amazing smells, and has naturally a more oily scalp like me. Will definitely repurchase 😃

The matching conditioner compliments this shampoo it perfectly.

Love this stuff, pretty much the same as the conditioner review. Smells divine. Doesn't strip the moisture from my hair, but gets it nice and clean. Sulfate free! Not a bad price.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I was using the Enjoy Luxury shampoo but had to switch because it was to drying on the ends of my extensions. Well long story short the Hydrating does what it says and hydrates my ends, so my hair stays soft and does not dry up. I use the Hydrating conditoner as well and love it!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This shampoo is used at the salon I go to and my hair is always dried out, bushy and coarse when it dries after leaving there. It gets worse over the course of the day. I wash it the next day with my own shampoo and it is back to normal.

I don't really know what it is but the conditioner does NOT help and seems to leave a powdery coating on my hair. I really hate this stuff and wish my salon would use a better shampoo/conditioner. Also - their protein conditioner/treatment is truly to be avoided - especially after having color done.

my hair stylist told me to try this enjoy shampoo n conditioner. when shampooing my hair it lathered well. and i loved the smell of it but it made my hair feel like horse hair. until i put the conditioner in. i left it on till the end of my shower and rinsed. i still couldn't get a comb through my hair without applying a leave in first. i did like the way my hair looked the next day. and it did help my color last longer. but with my baby fine,color treated,flat iron damaged hair i need something that works a lot better. this was defenately not worth the money. i won't be purchasing again. i did some online searching and found abba products and ordered the shampoo conditioner and leave in treatment. it has really good ratings and was cheaper than enjoy.

Bought it based on the great reviews...but didn't work at all for my fine thin hair. Loved the idea of moisturizing sulfate free but made my hair very flat and had lots of buildup. I had to use a clarifying shampoo at least once a week. Not for my hair....

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I finally understand why hair stylists love this brand and are always endorsing their products! This shampoo made my hair look and feel amazing. I get the Brazilian Blowout from time to time and have since realized how less damaging sulfate-free shampoos are. I purchased a bottle of the BB brand shampoo and although it was wonderful, it was also $30+ so I have yet to repurchase.

I've used Organix, Burt's Bees and L'oreal sulfate-free shampoos and none of them make my hair as soft and shiny as this. I also really ENJOY (puns, hehe) the smell, it's fruity but not overwhelming. I straighten my hair almost everyday and have always had dry, damaged hair but after I started using this I actually received compliments from my friends on how great my hair looked, which really surprised me as my hair has never been one of my best features.

At $20 a pop it's definitely a luxury product, but my hair is always at its best when using this shampoo.

UPDATE: It is with great sadness, I have to drop this down to a 3. I tried to keep this working every way I could. I had my best day with it right after I had my hair done. I think that is how I got so sucked in. I really wanted to love this. However, I started to notice my hair getting flatter and flatter. It wasn't until I switched shampoo that I realized this was the problem. While this is not as heavy as Redken All Soft, it is still too much for my very, very fine hair. I really wanted to like this.

ORIGINAL POST: First, make sure you get the Hydrating and not the Luxury. The Luxury actually tends to be drying and the Hydrating is perfection. I got this on a major discount sale. I don't want to jump the gun, but after two weeks of use, it seems to deliver a pleasant smell, great moisture. If I feel like it starts to weigh my hair down, I will update. But right now I am kicking myself for not trying this 3 years ago when I first saw it. I use the shampoo with Pureology Hydrating Conditioner and my usual stylers.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Okay so the fact that Enjoy is listed as an "unlisted brand" proves how underrated it is. This is hands down the best shampoo I have ever used, and my list goes from drugstore to Pureology, Moroccan Oil, Kerastase etc. I didn't have any expectations for this shampoo when I bought it, and I am now on my fourth bottle. It may be expensive, but a little goes a long way and one bottle lasts me quite a while. This shampoo leaves my hair SO soft and shiny and it smells amazing. Love love love love, cannot recommend it enough!

Top Rated ENJOY Products