April 25, 2014 | 936 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Shopping Spree

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 4:20:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is almost a MAC club dupe, surprisingly. From the pics of it I was thinking this would be a far more brown shade, but it's actually, on my skin tone, a brown/blue duochrome. Definitely an interesting shade, though not one I have the desire to wear very often. Texture and quality is decent. Packaging feels/looks a little cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

Very unique color. It's plummy taupe with green shimmers in it. At first I thought the green sparkles didn't show up at all, but under some lighting, it does sparkle a hint of green color. Love it! It applies so smoothly. It's in one of the free sample kits, so it's totally worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2009 1:09:00 PM More reviews by ballerboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very unique colour. It looks purple in the package but when put on it has a metallic green sheen and a little bit of silivery blue... it really depends on the lighting, how much you use and how you applied it, wet vs. dry. A little goes a long way!! The colour is very deep and dark so you don't need lots of product loaded on your brush. I found it goes well with EM Parasail eyes shadow and when you do it as a smokey eye. This is a colour that I wouldn't wear that often as I find it is too much drama for everyday so I probably wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by missyjean130

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Oh my lord! First of all,a little goes a very VERY long way without disrupting the color integrity of this bold eyeshadow color! It is certainly not for the feint of heart! I am so in love with this color though. It reminds me of those color changing nail polishes,where depending on the angle you're looking at it-it's color looks different. It's mostly a strong purple but I can't really describe this softer,shimmery color in it. I got it in a try me sample kit called "Trim the Tree",and it will certainly last a long while. The sample sizes are very generous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shopping Spree is a very pigmented violet with a pretty sheen to it. I used w/ UDPP and it lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2008 11:39:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a really bizarre color but I like it.
Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2008 3:45:00 PM More reviews by princessshar

This is SUCH a pretty eyeshadow. Its a dark plum coloured base with bright green shine that is subtle but it still adds a pop of colour and reflects light beautifully. This is truly a unique colour and one that I've never seen before. I would definitely suggest this colour for brown eyes. The only thing is that its very dark and a little goes a long long way. I would buy this again if it ran out but I don't think that would be any time in the near future.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2008 5:39:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

I know the reviews on this are mixed but I really like it. I love that its this really pretty mix of plum with this unexpected emerald shimmer. I like the combination so much sometimes I add more green eyeshadow over top just to get a bit more of the effect. I have hazel eyes and so I always like deep purples because they automatically bring out the most green from my eyes so I love that about this eyeshadow and at the same time its dusty enough to work as a great smokey eye without having to turn to greys which dont look very good on my eyes. I can definitely see though if you are very light in complexion with light colored eyes this being a bit much as it definitely doesnt go on very sheer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2008 7:28:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A gorgeous color; in my experience it's extremely pigmented and it was darker than I expected it to be, from the swatch. Also the swatch does not do that incredible iridescent green/blue/teal flash, justice. The base color is a tricky one for me, in that I can't wear such a dark grey/plum/mauve on the lid, it makes me look sickly, but as a crease color, this is WONDERFUL. I used it in the crease, with Cool Breeze (which has a lighter, but similar, green iridescent flash) on the lid, On the Phone as a highlight, and black kohl liner, and it looked SO pretty. I bet it would be great as a liner too as long as you controlled the line well. I applied by wetting my brush with Fix +, tapping some powder on the lid and then swirling it, patting the color on. Great lasting power. The texture to these shadows is similar to Fyrinnae, so in my experience, patting them on is better than trying to stroke them on the lid or swish them across the lid. The color is darker and more intense wet, of course. Great lasting power, the shadows lasted all day on a sunny day, for me - applied as described above, and with Fyrinnae's silken light e/s base. For reference, I'm a MAC NC30/C3/EM Winged Butter.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2008 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Kamicha

I'd say that this shade is a real multitasker: goes well with many eye colours, and works from intense wet liner to very light colourwash (to achieve that apply carefully, this is very pigmented shade). Base colour is beautiful deep brown with berryish undertones, but that teal/green sheen makes it really unique.

Click continued to see some EDM eye shadow samples on skin.

continued >>