September 22, 2014 | 1834 users online

Eye Shadow - Ben Nye - Lumiere Grande Colour

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by tiddleywinks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing palette and amazing quality. I can seriously put this on at 5 a.m. and it will still look good at 10 p.m. when I take it off. I do not use primer, just a bit of basic foundation. The only thing that would make it more perferct is if it had a taupe! The palette has a perfect silvery, lovely violets/purples, etc. Very blendable, richly pigmented, no creasing. I've had mine for a couple of years and still haven't hit pan but will gladly buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by girlke44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this pallet of colors. They are super pigmented and go on like silk. My only issue with this pallet is the fact that it is ugly. I would love for the packaging to be more sleek then what is given. I feel like the packaging is that of a children's finger paints. I bought mine for 65 and it is definitely worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Cheris202

Love these shadows! Great color pallate! Pigment is very intense and lasts all day!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this color palette because I wanted some highly pigmented shadows. I've always been a MAC pigment kind of gal but I wanted to try a good pressed eyeshadow because pigments tend to be messy when you travel. I'm so happy I ordered this palette. The colors are beautiful, very rich, and velvety smooth. I can't believe how pigmented they are. I usually have to mix pigments with water and apply them a few times and I didn't have to do that with these. They blended beautifully and the colors are true to the shades in the pan. I would highly recommend this set, I got mine for 50$ and it had 12 colors in it. I would have got 3 eyeshadows from MAC for almost the same price as I paid for 12. Just be warned, this palette has bright colors in blue, purple, pink, yellow, gold, silver, ect. If you want a nice neutral eyeshadow palette then this isn't for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2010 12:15:00 PM More reviews by bellagemma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I honestly rarely use this. The colors go on very patchy on my eye. I bought it at a small costume/theater place for around $60. When I first got it, the tops of the shadows were really hard...when I swiped it, I just got a very faint, chalky bit of color. So, I had to rub and sort of scrape the tops off to get to pigment. It still applies patchy though. I'm thinking maybe mine must have been sittng in that store for ages or something and that might be the reason. Still, the colors...I just don't really use-they are bright but one-dimensional (no duo tone sheen or anything like that)...I do thinkg the 88 shimmer palettes probably a better deal than this.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 7:34:00 PM More reviews by punkfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this palette of shades. It has beautiful, vibrant colors. Besides the colors last all day, do not run, do not fade. It is easy to apply and blend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by gabbster123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such Amazing quality for a low price! $54 for 12 eyeshadows when MAC charges $38 for a quad its a bargain considering you pay almost less than 5 bucks for each shadow. The quality is amazing! such pigment with only a slight touch with your finger. the Texture is amazing and so is the lasting power. It photographs amazingly! Also if you didnt know the MAC colour Craft Promo pic arent MAC Products they used this Palette! they Cheated us. I have a friend who Works at MAC and He told me this info. Also the brush that comes with it is high quality brush thats dense for liner and or cream shadow.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 2:02:00 PM More reviews by JillMakeupArtist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Awesome pigmentation! Bright colors. Easy to apply. This is for pros and for everyday use. Price isn't cheap but this isn't cheap quality makeup so I think it's fair. The price is still alot better than MAC. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by mochaholic

Amazing quality for the price. I got the 12-palette for $57.50 (from bubbasclownsupplies.com for $49 + $8.50 s/h and no tax), so that's under $5 per e/s. Unfortunately, I don't love all the colors b/c some of them are too similar to each other when applied on my skin and I think I can make due perfectly fine w/o some of them. I would not purchase the palette again, but instead would buy the colors separately (from "Costumes on Haight" in SF). My favorite isAzalea.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2009 12:38:00 PM More reviews by scandelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is by far my favorite eyeshadow palette of all the ones that i own (blows mac and urban decay out of the water!). the colors are true, very pigmented, and they last. i ordered from bubbasikes.com and got it for $55 including shipping, and had it in TWO DAYS! also, i dont understand when people say they had trouble getting the little plastic covers off of the shadow pots, they just popped right off for me, not an issue at all; just pinch GENTLY. AND, there is TONS of product: the shadow pans are HUGE!! i highly recommend.