October 31, 2014 | 1409 users online

Shampoo - Matrix - Sleek.look Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I am still very much on the fence about this. I like it, but it's nothing extraordinary. I find the Suave version of this much more hydrating for my wavy, coarse, and thick hair. This just seems more drying to my hair personally.

It's pricey and for that I would not buy it again. I do like the conditioner that goes with this though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 1:28:00 AM More reviews by BADKITTY13

OMG! I luv this stuff along with the conditioner. I have fine curly hair and it makes it smooth and soft without weighing it down! I blow dry straight then curl ( lots if heat and work)Trust me i have tried them all even top of the line stuff and this with the conditioner is the best!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2014 2:03:00 AM More reviews by azndoll2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have used this product for a long time, and i loved the smell of it, it really made my hair sleek shinny and tangle free. It feels very slippery. (I have black asian hair uncolored) on the down side this shampoo weigh my hair down and flat. I couldn't figure out why i woke up in the middle of the night to scratch my itchy scalp all the time. Then i finally realized that it was the shampoo that has way too much silicone. I had to stop using it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

It seemed to me like your average shampoo. I had nice clean hair after using but really nothing extraordinary. I didn't notice any damage repair or anything like that. This is probably with someone who has straight and healthy hair already. One thing is for certain it's Suave brand imitation works better!!!! It's what prompted me to try this. I thought to myself "Wow the cheap version works this good, how great must the name brand work?" Go figure the Suave smoothing shampoo is about three bucks and is a five star product; smooth, shiny, and manageable hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by KandyKiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was my HG shampoo for a very long time and I highly recommend it for anyone with dull or damaged hair as it provides what others fail to: moisture! This is free of any proteins which end up breaking hair and helps make hair smooth and manageable. I've been buying this one for years and will continue to use it alongside higher end products such as Kerastase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this product I highly recommend it to everyone! Go and purchase this! It's amazing!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by twinkieheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After wasting my money on drugstore shampoo that makes you believe it will rescue your damaged, dry, frizzy hair, but turns out it's just going to make your hair in worse condition, I decided to go to my hair dresser.

She told me to try this out, and she said it should help my dry and damaged, unruly hair and bring it back to life again. I bought into that, and after using this I saw no results! So I wasted $35 on this shampoo which only has a few good qualities about it.

For one, it has a very good smell to it and it's not a greasy feeling texture or anything horrible like that. It's simple to wash out, but really, that's all I can really say was the postive things!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by shellistar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very thick long hair that usually waves and frizzes unless I blow dry straight. Usually even when I blow dry straight and straighten I end up with frizz, kinks, waves and flyaways.

I had been using John Frieda Blonde shampoo but I was having to wash my hair constantly (and when your hair is as painful as mine to style you really don't want that!) because it was totally greasy and ended up over-greasing my dry shampoo after only 1.5 days after washing.

Using Matrix has left my hair perfectly managable. It has slightly reduced my styling time and has "dried" my hair (but only in a positive way!) so that its as sleek and shiny and grease free on day one as it is on day three - there is no hurry for me to wash my hair or take out shares in Batiste. I have no flyaways or kinks and I have that lovely full and straight style that does not look lank!

Scent is nothing special and neither is the design but I would not swap this product! I use this with the conditioner and blow in cream (I use a Babyliss Big hair to blow dry and follow with GHD's) and I have straight hair!

Really happy with this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo is amazing. I have tried many shampoos but this one is very creamy and thick, you need to use only small amount, and the result is perfct. It also smells nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by jskellis

Incredible shampoo. Holy grain material. I have never had softer, smoother hair and I honestly cannot think of a better product. Edit: If used every day I find that it gets too heavy and gives me slightly greasy roots so I am removing a star for that. I alternate with my redken all soft with no problems!