August 21, 2014 | 1935 users online

Eye Shadow - Avon - True Color Eyeshadow Single - Turquoise

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2009 7:06:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this eyeshadow! it's very pigmented and it's good for the spring and summer time. I usually use it with a light yellow eyeshadow on my lid and this turquoise color on my lid. it would be a really good product for a beginner or someone who is just looking for a good quality product at a low price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Jenn09

I love this color it is perfect for summer. I do not use it as an allover eyeshadow but to line my upper and lower lash lines. I have blue eyes so I do not think it really brings them out or anything but it does look playful for the summer and I really love turquoise and teal shades and this one is a beauty

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2009 1:02:00 PM More reviews by bbBearBear

nice colour w/ green shimmers! Opposite to the reviewer below, I find this is a true light green, not a hint of blue (or teal-like) colour. I've a Rimmel e/s that is very similar to this, so I was regret when I open up the compact. However this lasted longer than Rimmel. I'll be playing around this w/ other blues to create my dream teal e/s.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by kawaiikurosan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love glitter and turquoise so this was great to me. It tends to smudge and crease, which is my only problem with it. Very pretty metallic shade though more teal-like.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2007 2:43:00 AM More reviews by staci01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Very nice item! I was so surprised when I opened the compact and saw the true shade of this e/s. Avon is not really good at making e/s colors that are exciting or stepping away from the safety net of conservative shades. Turquoise is VERY shimmery and has alot of depth to it and so I'm quite pleased with it. The only complaint is that you have to layer it a bit to get the full "oomph" of the shade. Other than that this is a very nice e/s and I'll be buying more of the metallic shades in this line.