October 21, 2014 | 1897 users online

Brows - Givenchy - Eyebrow Show. 01

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by hisquiggle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I was recommended this pencil by a salesgirl and bought it without expecting much, but it really surprised me with its quality and performance! I love the combination of a powdery texture in a pencil form, it makes application fast, easy, and natural-looking. The waxy nature of many eyebrow pencils means that they can clump eyebrow hairs together, apply unevenly, or be hard to blend, and you don't get any of those problems with this pencil because the texture is smooth and dry. I have black hair and brow hairs, and the Brunette color applies as a dark ashy grey-brown, which matches my eyebrows well for a natural look. If this pencil had a larger color range and the applicator was shaped like Hourglass' or Cle de Peau's, it would be a perfect product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by mbcccix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG eyebrow pencil.

I bought this a couple years ago because I was looking for something to fill in my brows with and my friend recommended this. Ever since then, it was the only eyebrow pencil that I've purchased.

The pencil has two ends, one end used for filling in your brows and the other end is a spoolie for brushing your hairs in place and etc.

I definitely recommend this for anyone that is looking for a great eyebrow pencil with no fuss. It's easy to use and quick.

The only thing I don't like about this pencil is when I sharpen it, the tip falls off easily which becomes a waste of product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Gailkey2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I did a review on this pencil in motion below..click the video to see the final look to see why i highly recommend it.. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by lvstunnah06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG status!

I just recently purchased my second pencil in Brown, and let me tell you-- the last time I bought this was in '06, and this is with DAILY use.

The pencil itself is hard-- not smooth like a crayon-- but I'd describe it as powdery upon application. The product is dual-ended, pencil on one side and eyebrow brush on the other. The brush does an excellent job of softening the already soft-medium payoff of the pencil-- meaning that you can blend, reapply, and correct effortlessly.

I use this primarily to outline my brows, giving them a little more "oomph" than what they'd normally have sans product.

Staying power is great-- no smudging, doesn't migrate, and lasts all day and through a night out.

If you're after a high quality (and unfortunately a little pricey) eyebrow pencil that allows you to define and perfect your brows while staying put (even through sweaty conditions!), definitely try Brow Show.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2009 10:39:00 AM More reviews by moodpuppet

This review is kind of bitter sweet for me. I really love this pencil. Its the perfect color and it goes on so smoothly. But, the third time I had to sharpen it, it just kept breaking. It would never sharpen into a point, which kind of makes it useless since I need something very precise to do my arches because they're so thin. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2007 1:45:00 PM More reviews by granthiekel

i have black hair, and i'm a guy. i absolutely love this pencil in the dark brown. it matches well with my eyebrow color, it's easy to put on and it stays on without smudging or getting freaky on my face. for me it's hard to find the right color, since most brow pencils are lighter and look awful with my black hair. this product is perfect, as it blends in well with darker eyebrow shades. 1000% i will buy again ;)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2007 9:00:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as a gift and even though 01 is i think the lightest shade, its way too dark for me. I'm a devoted user of shiseido's eyebrow pencil in light brown which really is light brown and goes wonderfully against my honey blonde-light brown hair, but this just ended up looking way too harsh, like a light black. Its very pigmented and thats not necessarily a good thing with eyebrow pencils. I have sparse thin brows and rely on a good eyebrow pencil and i need to be able to control it. This one is just way too soft and the lightest touch gives a harsher look than id intended. This is why i like shiseido and shu eyebrow pencils cus they are harder and easier to control. However if you have darker brows and dark brown-black hair this pencil would probably be great! Just for me it didnt work :(