November 22, 2014 | 1792 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Skin Naturals Light Moisturizing Cream SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by hafeel27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I starting to use

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by sexysxd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for 2 months, but I didn't notice any 'lightening' effects. However, my face does feels moisturized. It's just that there's NO lightening effects.

Overall Review:
-Very Moisturizing
-NO lightening/brightening effects after using it for 2 months
-Will not repurchase 'cos I'm currently using Garnier's Aqua Defense Essence & I'm very satisfied with this product. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by mimikeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Though I am not certain of its whitening properties, it is fairly moisturising and pleasant to use. I have combination skin (oily T-zone, and dry patches on certain areas from frequent benzoyl peroxide usage) and I use this daily alongside minimal amounts of Cetaphil to keep my face balanced.

This did not break me out; kept my T-zone very tame in terms of oiliness; and is my after-shower light moisturiser before any makeup goes on. It has served me well in my battle against acne and I will definitely buy it again. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by preeti33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Biggest crap in the name of a moisturizer. All it does is bring the natural oil from the entire body to the face.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Jootot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used this product a few years ago when I was still a teenager, I remember throwing it out even when I am not done with the whole bottle yet but I don't remember why.

NOW I DO! This cream smells pleasant enough, it takes a long time for the white cast to seep into your skin. First day, I saw a slight difference, my skin was dewy. Turns out it was not, it was oil! Thinking it was my foundation, I skipped makeup totally but the same thing happened! That's not all. After so long of trying to clear my outbreaks, pimples started popping up and I remember why I threw it out!

NEVER EVER BUY THIS PRODUCT. Though relatively inexpensive, I would suggest buying some other moisturizer from the drugstore. I am so angry! Now, got to soothe my poor skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by physcocase

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

please not that i only use this at night

pros: this does work (in my case, i could see the difference after one use) my father has super dark skin and my mum is super fair so my skin is prone to hyperpigmentation especially when i'm outdoors. This is my go-to cure for my sun tanned skin.

Cons: I dont use this consistently but i used it for 14 days in a row. It becomes ineffective by the seventh day so yeah. So use it only when you need it. It doesn't work as a moisturiser. If you use it during the day, it is obvious and it becomes flaky and makes all your bad spots look apparent but thats just because of its weird texture, it wont break you out. I prefer buying the tube version of the product for hygenic reasons. This stuff does make you a teeny bit oily (a lot during the day).

Overall, i'd reccomend this product to be ONLY used at night. It works, try it :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by blueberrycheesecake

It moisturizes well while giving a matte finish. However, my face becomes really oily after a couple of hours. Also, it did not really lighten my acne marks.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

DON'T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF BUYING THIS PRODUCT! First off, its oily as heck just as sunscreens are. Second, the stuff leave a purplish white cast that sunscreens with SPF 70+ do. Its gross and doesn't even hydrate. Plus its super expensive for the amount. I usually don't mercilessly hate products, but this is terrible. Should be discontinued. Could give a 0 if I could, but i'll just give it a lippie [minimum]
Will never ever repurchase.
Check out my reviews on other skin care products and let me know if this review was helpful or not.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by lemondrops648

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm glad that this product is suitable for some of you. I, however, reacted VERY badly to this product. I received a few sample tubes of this product, and I decided to try it out. I have acne-prone, combination oily skin, and I usually use Biore UV "milk" line of sunscreens, which keeps my skin matte for almost 8 hours on end.

Garnier Light Whiten and Protect moisturizing cream on the other hand, does NOT absorb well on my skin. Rather, it remains extremely oily and tacky from the time of application up until I wash it off my face. The fragrance starts out pleasant enough, but is a bit cloying after a while. I used this product for a couple of days on my face and neck, and I have broken out BIG TIME. My cheeks, which usually remain pretty clear of acne, is now full of tiny zits. I know my hormonal cycle pretty well, and I know that I'm not supposed to be breaking out at this time of the month, so I can attribute this pimple-galore to Garnier.

Will definitely NOT use again. May probably use it on my elbows and knees as a moisturizer so that I don't waste the product. But I'll never use it on my face again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by abelharainha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I never thought I would like this that much, but I did! This is a light yet very moisturising cream that is easy and pleasant to use. Plus, it has SPF (could be higher though)... The only downside is the smell.... Lovely, but too overpowering for a face cream... And that's the only reason I won't buy again.