La Vitton Laventine - CellPlus Rejuvenating Cream

on 2/4/2009 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This cream is amazing! I love how it feels on my face, I love that it absorbs quickly, I love that my skin is soft and smooth all day, I love that people notice how good my skin looks at my age. It helps make my lines and wrinkles look less annoying to me, but that's just me. I am pleased that this cream is not filled with those ugly chemicals that make some of us red, bumpy, itchy, and messy. I really love that I don't have to put makeup on every day and anything I do use does not sit funny (where I want to take it off) on my skin. This has been a great buy and so has the rose water toner that this company makes! I think I will buy the Olive Oil facial cleanser. It seems worth the try. I really think this cream does a great job for me. I love the results so far! I hope that the company packs the cleanser better than the rose water toner I was sent, I still love it, LOL!

on 4/17/2008 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am so in-love with this rich cream! Rich, thick, and creamy when I dipped into the jar. I thought for sure it was going to stay on my face the same way. But amazingly, it didn't! It goes on very smooth and creamy, but it actually absorbs into your skin after a bit. With all the oils that are in it, I truly was amazed. I am normal-dry with slightly oily T-zone. It did NOT make my t-zone oilier and it really balanced out my skin. It is the "Perfect Nightime Moisturizer" When I wake up the next morning, my skin is not oily.. just very, very soft. I also love the ligh-rose scent. I will definitely buy again. The price is good to for the High-end packaging and the amount you get. It is a 1.7 oz jar. You don't need to use much either. Also.. shipping is free (I buy a few Laventine products because I like their organic ingredients.) Here is the Ingredient List:
Ingredients: Water, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Cell+ Rejuvenating Complex (Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Meadowfoam Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Wheat Protein, Extracts Of Cucumber, Grape, Japanese Green Tea, Mannentake Mushroom, Shiitake Mushroom, Calendula Flower, Chamomile Flower, Rose Flower, White Willow Bark, Red Clover Flower, Elder Flower) Emulsifying Wax NF, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Mono Stearate, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Allantoin, Rose Otto, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA

on 6/27/2007 3:36:00 PM

This is a very rich yet fast absorbing cream, not greasy whatsoever. It moisturizes wonderfully as a night cream and my skin does feel softer and smoother. The rosy scent is pleasant enough, though I'd prefer a scentless one, but at least I don't react to the essential oil in it, so its good.

on 5/16/2007 10:20:00 AM

This cream is lovely and worth every penny. Itís rich in a way like many high-end eye cream, but I use it all over my face and neck. The good thing about it is that although the cream is rich in texture, itís not greasy or oily, and it melts in hands with body heat, and it's such a comfort to apply, not to mention the light rosy scent. I can see my eye and mouth areas become moisturized and smoothed out by using it nightly. I have combination skin and the cream does not make my nose/forehead oily or breakout. This cream is a rare find and Iíll buy again for sure.

on 4/29/2007 8:30:00 PM

I have normal skin and I love this cream. Itís rich but non-greasy and smells heavenly. It definitely helps smooth out my eye area. My skin is prone to periodical breakout and even some lighter oil-free cream can cause whiteheads but this cream, though full of oils and butter, does not cause any problems at all. I tend to use very small amount and sometimes I mix it with retin-A, and the combination works so well actually I have reduced the frequency of retin-A and my skin gets better. The jar of the cell+ cream is very heavy and looks high-end, but the price is very affordable.

Popular Moisturizers