April 24, 2014 | 1384 users online

Polishes - Orly - Its Up to Blue

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the very few brights colors that I can stand on my nails ! I love the formula is fantastic as usual in my opinion orly and CND have the best polishes out there! This color is a bright teal turquoise aqua blue color very bright and extremely metallic . Application wise this polish goes on like a dream its a 2 coater and looks incredibly shiny even without the add of top coat . Last reasonably long without chipping and without loosing its brightness and shininess . Love the rubberized handle not a huge fan of the small thin brush since I have quite big nail plates

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by sweetdee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a mini size of this free as part of an Ulta/Seventeen magazine promotion. It's a metallic teal/tourquoise/aqua color.
When I first applied it, I didn't like it but it grew on me. However, It doesn't look the best on my NC-35 skin, I think it would look better on lighter complexions.
I did two coats of this. The first coat was VERY sheer but with the second coat it looks good. It's been 5 days and it hasn't chipped or anything. Good quality. I like the rubber top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a metallic shiny turquoise, in flourescent light its turquoise blue and in soft warm light its definitely a green. This is a chameleon color. I use it on my toes all this summer and jazzes up my feet. With three coats its lasts a long while.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2009 7:39:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict09

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A really rich vibrant colour that looks good against my dark skin. This is my 'going away on vacation/holiday' nail polish as it reminds me of the summer season.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2008 12:11:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a rich, gorgeous shimmery turquoise. I would have named it Nevis or St. Kitts... I have the tiny bottle, but I noticed it's now out in the full-sized bottle with the grippy top. Definitely buying that!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2008 4:05:00 PM More reviews by oceanmist27

This is THE blue to have. Especially if you are like me and love bright colors! It has a shimmer to it, which makes it seem like your nails are "glowing"! I love Orly polishes...smooth application & great wear! This is an outstanding color and one of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2007 9:15:00 AM More reviews by littlesunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This colour only comes in a mini size. Too bad because it's gorgeous!! It's a beautiful shimmery aquamarine blue that is opaque in two coats. For $1.99 you must try it!