Orly Its Up to Blue

4.7

on 10/22/2011 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of the very few brights colors that I can stand on my nails ! I love the formula is fantastic as usual in my opinion orly and CND have the best polishes out there! This color is a bright teal turquoise aqua blue color very bright and extremely metallic . Application wise this polish goes on like a dream its a 2 coater and looks incredibly shiny even without the add of top coat . Last reasonably long without chipping and without loosing its brightness and shininess . Love the rubberized handle not a huge fan of the small thin brush since I have quite big nail plates

on 1/19/2011 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I got a mini size of this free as part of an Ulta/Seventeen magazine promotion. It's a metallic teal/tourquoise/aqua color.
When I first applied it, I didn't like it but it grew on me. However, It doesn't look the best on my NC-35 skin, I think it would look better on lighter complexions.
I did two coats of this. The first coat was VERY sheer but with the second coat it looks good. It's been 5 days and it hasn't chipped or anything. Good quality. I like the rubber top.

Full Size Image

on 8/18/2010 12:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a metallic shiny turquoise, in flourescent light its turquoise blue and in soft warm light its definitely a green. This is a chameleon color. I use it on my toes all this summer and jazzes up my feet. With three coats its lasts a long while.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

A really rich vibrant colour that looks good against my dark skin. This is my 'going away on vacation/holiday' nail polish as it reminds me of the summer season.

on 6/11/2008 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a rich, gorgeous shimmery turquoise. I would have named it Nevis or St. Kitts... I have the tiny bottle, but I noticed it's now out in the full-sized bottle with the grippy top. Definitely buying that!

on 3/13/2008 4:05:00 PM

This is THE blue to have. Especially if you are like me and love bright colors! It has a shimmer to it, which makes it seem like your nails are "glowing"! I love Orly polishes...smooth application & great wear! This is an outstanding color and one of my favorites!

This colour only comes in a mini size. Too bad because it's gorgeous!! It's a beautiful shimmery aquamarine blue that is opaque in two coats. For $1.99 you must try it!

Popular Polishes