November 28, 2014 | 1090 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Heavenly Crystalic Nail Color 478D

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2007 2:26:00 AM More reviews by bubblygirl

I received a mini bottle of this polish in a gift set from a friend during Christmas of last year. I usually do pedicures instead of manicures, and so when I first tried Heavenly, I hated it. It washed me tan skin out and gave an odd, paper-white cast. I started using it for my other friends with paler complexions and it looked nice and subtle on them. I recently tried this on my fingernails, though, and I must say I am impressed with it on my hands. It's a pale lilac color that glimmers in the right light. It's perfect for those more serious occasions when your manicure can't be a showstopper but instead must be a soothing color.

EDIT: This looks much better when I add a coat of golden-y sparkles to warm it up. I used the Crystalic line #483C--Golden Pink to give it a hint of pinkish gold, and it looks much, much better on tanned skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2007 10:42:00 PM More reviews by hp11989

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

MAC NW15 to 20, hazel/green eyes, medium brown hair with a little gray (LOL): Got this today at a BOGO free sale at Walgreens, and I'm very happy! This is a beautiful sheer, cool bubblegum pink with microshimmer. One coat leaves a very sheer pink shimmer on the nails, and three coats gives a deeper pink and more glowy shimmer. Three coats get me quite close to the color in the bottle. I like the pyramid-shaped bottle, too. I just put this on tonight, so I'll update about wear later. However, I always put polish on with a base coat and topcoat, so almost any polish lasts fairly well :-) UPDATE: Despite a base and topcoat, this stuff wore right off. Took it back to Walgreens :-(