September 2, 2014 | 1954 users online

Moisturizers - Dove - ProAge Rich Night Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 9:16:00 PM More reviews by xBl0cPartyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this, it leaves my skin really moisturised and soft. The smell is not that great though. When you apply it, you can feel it tingling and I guess that's the acid getting to work on your skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2008 9:56:00 AM More reviews by eritreanempress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I am a fan of this product. My new years resolution is to take care of my skin and follow a regimin including sunscreen, eyecream, and night cream. Anyway, I choose this product based on a review I read about in Allure magazine's editorial picks on flawless skin last month and I have to say that I am impressed. This cream keeps my face/throat moisturized and super soft. My face is hydrated and I don't mind the sweet smell which is not heavy to me at all. All in all as my first night cream, I say it's a keeper!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2007 12:15:00 AM More reviews by DaniellePaul

I sort of liked the texture of this product, but the smell is so strong my husband couldn't sleep because it irritated his asthma.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2007 12:38:00 PM More reviews by keahi

The Dove Energy Glow night cream is my current HG day and night moisturizer--it truly is excellent and I've gone through at least 6 jars of it already! I live in a mountain resort town so when the one store that normally carries the Energy Glow night cream was out of it, I picked this new ProAge night cream up in desperation. At first I thought it would prove a worthy substitute though immediately I was turned off by the abundance of sticky-sweet fragrance. The Energy Glow cream has a fragrance also, but it is lighter, cleaner, and more bearable. Dove really OD'ed on the fragrance in this stuff and it smells like fermenting fruit--ewww. This cream moisturized just as well and didn't break me out, but it did leave my skin kind of sticky feeling and a little shinier. I just noticed that my skin didn't look as nice when I was using this stuff. As soon as they got Energy Glow back in stock I dumped this stuff and probably won't be getting it again. continued >>