April 21, 2014 | 987 users online

Moisturizers - Palmers - Night Renewal Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by CheshireCat88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This night cream is dense and heavy but is absorbed pretty quickly, I suffer from very very dry skin during the winter months and though I used this every night it just wasn't enough to stop my dry skin from flaking. I think for anyone with normal to dry skin will really suit this product but its not for heavy hydration.

The smell is pleasant and its goes on smoothly, I did find that if i put it on an hour or so before bed, it would skin in and i would have to reapply again before going to bed, however like i said earlier people with normal skin would be fine using this.

I didn't notice any improvemet in lines but im only 25 so that not really my reasons for buying this so can;'t really comment. Overall I think its a nice night cream and will probably buy it again but for the summer nights where heavy hydration isn't needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 3:03:00 AM More reviews by ChynaMonroe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product all summer ever night and I tell you it is the Best product I've ever used. I am 38 and if I tell you that my coworkers tell me that I look no older than 24 all the time...it's Amazing... love love love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by Karis13

Been using this product for around 5 weeks and i honestly love it. Before I started using it my face was extremely dry and very spotty (due to an allergic reaction to a previous brand of skin care ild been using!) works well and reduced my redness in a few days. In the morning me face feels soft and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by shanncat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A plus in my book, best night cream I have ever used does not irritate my skin or cause me to break out

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I decided to try the Palmer's skincare range after reading all the great reviews on MUA and after I saw the line in Postie Plus here in NZ and it was really reasonably priced! I had been using different products on my face the last few months after signing up to SampleBar, and while I loved it, my skin didn't and I started breaking out. so I decided to get a set routine. This cream was NZ$13.99, which is really good for a night cream I think! I had never used a product with retinol in it before, so the first few nights my skin was quite tight and red, but now after a few weeks of using it my skin is SO soft. It's really thick, but it sinks in quick and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. The smell is quite nice too, a wee bit chocolatey and a wee bit floral, but nothing overpowering.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. It feels rich but sinks in and leaves my skin smooth and moisturized overnight It has a light smell. I thought it would be too heavy with the shea and cocoa butters, but it totally absorbs and hasn't clogged my pores. Has a little retinol so it works really well with regular exfoliation.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by tinannibal

This Night Cream has a very nice, thick, creamy texture. My skin absorbs it well. It does what it's supposed to and I wake up feeling refreshed and my skin is soft and supple. My skin does not get irritated at all. The smell is very subtle and not offensive at all.

Because of the packaging, you have to use clean fingers when you dip into the cream otherwise you leave dirt / dust in the unused cream in the container. I just think this cream should be put in a pump-out bottle to be more hygienic.

Definitely would repurchase when I run out because it works and it's dirt-cheap!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by sweetmommy1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have only been using this for about 10 days and although I like the consistency and it sinks well into the skin, it is causing me to break out in tiny red pimples with white heads on my cheeks. I do have sensitive skin but don't experience any discomfort or stinging with this cream, just these annoying pimples. For this reason, I will discontinue use and hunt for something else.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by iamjoelle

Upon entering into my late 20s I was after something with retinol in it for nights, and this cream works beautifully. I put this on right after using my Clarisonic brush and wake up in the morning to glowing, soft skin. Plus at $9 USD you really can't beat the price! I prefer it to the RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream.

The one thing I will say is it can make my skin feel a bit raw if I use it every night, so I do every other night. Also important to wear sunscreen during the day as retinol can react with the sun. I use SPF 30 (Cere Ve Facial Moisturizing Lotion).

Will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by kcj1314

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have owned everything from super high end products to super cheap low end crap. I like this far more than the la mer cream for several reasons. Obviously it is far cheaper but I feel like it is treating my skin not just moisturizing it as in the case with la mer. I like the smell better because who doesn't like smelling like chocolate! It wears beautifully under my makeup...not oily even by the end of the day. it is super creamy...but in a good way. It spreads and dries in seconds versus la mer being oily and having to rub fingers until it melts. The jars are both glass but the palmers has a plastic lid. Careful around your eyes though, mine got irritated from the retinol. Overall this stuff rocks.

Edit: this stuff has been disappointing me lately. I think it has been breaking me out. Moving back to higher end moisturizers.