Palmer's Night Renewal Cream

4.3

Active Ingredients: Isobutylparaben Inactive Ingredients: Water (Agua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Extract (Cocoa), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Glycereth 26, Diethylhexyl Sebacate, Ceteareth 20, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (Shea), Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut), Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Polyacrylate, Oenothera Biennis Root Extract (Evening Primrose), Steareth 20, Chrysin, N Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 7, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Retinal, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, A Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, D Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben

on 6/29/2015 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Best night cream I have ever used! Its feels thick and luxurious but absorbs nicely into the skin, I have oily/combo skin and yes it can work for us too! ( no greasiness) I can tell it really absorbs into my skin, some night creams I've used feel like they just sink ontop of the skin. When I wake up my skin looks and feels silky smooth. After using it for about a month I can tell my overall skintone is more even. Highly highly recommend!!

on 12/3/2014 3:10:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Palmer's is a brand I tend to ignore as I go skincare shopping. It has a very thick, creamy texture but to my surprise, mys kin absorbs it well. It delivers what it promises and I truly feel that my skin is moisturized throughout the night and I wake up with supple, smooth skin. I can't comment on its anti-aging effect but overall this is a very good dirt cheap night cream and I have no intention to replace it with other products.

on 7/12/2014 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This product is thick but absorbs quickly and has pretty good moisturisation. It lasts all night through cold winter. However the fragrance is too much and it causes my skin to no a bit red. I don't have sensitive skin but can't handle the fragrance.

on 5/4/2014 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I was just looking for an alternative night cream to replace my night cream from a doctor because I wanted something that's sold and easily found in the market, and I saw this. It's about IDR 169.000 in Indonesia or about $18.
I have oily skin and I got hormonal pimples, few dark spots, and fine lines. I was using this for about two months and I noticed that I got pimples more than usual every now and then, but I didn't stop using it. I think it was just because of the retinol in it.
I have been using it religiously for 7 months now and I noticed that my lines aren't as deep as they were and it has helped to regenerate and smoothen my skin. I feel that it also helps to reduce my pimples. I have stopped getting random acnes. And I have been using the same jar. It has a lot of product in it. I think I'm gonna repurchase this thing.

UPDATE
I've been using the same jar, this thing lasted for almost a year for me. My skin looks good. My friend just told me yesterday when I was not wearing any make up at all that my skin looks great and asked me my skin care routine. I noticed the first time I started using it I got a dark patch on my cheekbone, it's gone now. And I used to have this ugly dry hairline that got irritated for some reason, I put this cream on, and never got that dry patch since then.

on 3/10/2014 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This night cream is dense and heavy but is absorbed pretty quickly, I suffer from very very dry skin during the winter months and though I used this every night it just wasn't enough to stop my dry skin from flaking. I think for anyone with normal to dry skin will really suit this product but its not for heavy hydration.

The smell is pleasant and its goes on smoothly, I did find that if i put it on an hour or so before bed, it would skin in and i would have to reapply again before going to bed, however like i said earlier people with normal skin would be fine using this.

I didn't notice any improvemet in lines but im only 25 so that not really my reasons for buying this so can;'t really comment. Overall I think its a nice night cream and will probably buy it again but for the summer nights where heavy hydration isn't needed.

on 10/30/2013 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I've been using this product all summer ever night and I tell you it is the Best product I've ever used. I am 38 and if I tell you that my coworkers tell me that I look no older than 24 all the time...it's Amazing... love love love this product.

on 7/17/2013 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Been using this product for around 5 weeks and i honestly love it. Before I started using it my face was extremely dry and very spotty (due to an allergic reaction to a previous brand of skin care ild been using!) works well and reduced my redness in a few days. In the morning me face feels soft and smooth.

on 7/9/2013 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

A plus in my book, best night cream I have ever used does not irritate my skin or cause me to break out

on 6/5/2013 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I decided to try the Palmer's skincare range after reading all the great reviews on MUA and after I saw the line in Postie Plus here in NZ and it was really reasonably priced! I had been using different products on my face the last few months after signing up to SampleBar, and while I loved it, my skin didn't and I started breaking out. so I decided to get a set routine. This cream was NZ$13.99, which is really good for a night cream I think! I had never used a product with retinol in it before, so the first few nights my skin was quite tight and red, but now after a few weeks of using it my skin is SO soft. It's really thick, but it sinks in quick and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. The smell is quite nice too, a wee bit chocolatey and a wee bit floral, but nothing overpowering.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Love this stuff. It feels rich but sinks in and leaves my skin smooth and moisturized overnight It has a light smell. I thought it would be too heavy with the shea and cocoa butters, but it totally absorbs and hasn't clogged my pores. Has a little retinol so it works really well with regular exfoliation.