Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Night Cream

4.5

Key Ingredients: DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, GLYCERIN, NIACINAMIDE, PANTHENOL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE Full Ingredients: WATER, GLYCERIN, ISOHEXADECANE, NIACINAMIDE, DIMETHICONE, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PROPIONATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARYL ALCOHOL, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, LAURETH-7, DIMETHICONOL, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, POLYETHYLENE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLPARABEN, STEARIC ACID, PEG-100 STEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE.

on 4/6/2015 2:58:00 PM

Recently, I took a big hit in the finance department. I used to use high end moisturizers, but just couldn't afford it anymore. My skin tends to be very sensitive and breaks out easy, so I was nervous, but I tried this out. It is amazing. It moisturizes my skin so well. My skin is dry and this stuff is AWESOME. I put it on, go to sleep, and when I wake up my skin still feels moisturized. I love what this cream does for my skin. It has not broken me out. My skin looks better than ever!

I am on my fourth tub of this night cream. I will continue to buy it over and over again. I feel like this cream does better than my high end creams that I used in the past. Also, the price point is WONDERFUL. For women on a budget, this lil' jar of awesome is at a GREAT price and yields GREAT results.

I don't have anything bad to say about this night cream and will continue to buy over and over again!

on 12/28/2014 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a wonderful, rich cream that softens my skin and keeps it moisturized. Works perfeclty as part of my skin care routine of Loreal scrub and light moisturizer, and Cetaphil cleanser. I have been using this nightly for 3 months and haven't had any reactions, despite the thickness and heavy scent. With caution, I can use this on the corners of my undereyes but be very careful because this stuff will burn your eyeballs out. Wash your hands with soap immediately after application.

Pros: Reduced lines, no dry patches, overall soft skin, consistent skin improvement

Con: The scent is astoundingly strong; it's as if there's triple concentrated perfume infused in every molecule of this cream. I love scents, so it's not a general sensitivity. I wish Olay would tone it down on this cream :(

on 9/7/2014 2:06:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Bought this because of the enthusiastic reviews here. I use Dr. Hauschka skincare almost exclusively, but I just can't live with the Dr. H. "no night cream" rule. This is a solid product that does the job--nothing fancy but no bad effects either. Nice scent, absorbs well, my skin looks nice in the morning, no breakouts, and I think my skin is just a bit better overall--more even and smooth with cleaner pores--since I've been using it for a few months now. I see there are a few other Olay night creams and I'm not sure what's different about each of them but I might look into it when this jar runs out.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

great for oily, acne prone skin w/ early signs of aging. I ´ve been using this cream for about 6 months, every night after I wash my face, very light, perfumy but does not cause break out my skin, a little goes a long way.
paid about 10 bucks

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I bought this because of all the excellent reviews! I notice that mine doesn't have the word "replenishing" in the name but it is the same cream. I checked with Olay and they are just calling it Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream now.

So I've only used this once but I am admittedly a little disappointed! I have normal skin but was hoping for something more deeply moisturizing and heavy to soak in overnight. This cream felt sort of lightweight and was completely absorbed (to a matte finish!!!) within a minute or two. I couldn't even tell I had moisturizer on! I guess this product would be ideal for someone with oily or acne prone skin, or for day use under make up, for that reason.

Also... The smell. THE SMELL. It is so strong and cloying. Almost annoying. I know it is going to make me dread putting it on. :-(

on 5/7/2014 12:03:00 AM

This product is amazing!!!! It incorporates all the best skin ingredients. Olay products are the best and this is definitely one of Olay's finest. I agree with the other reviewer....this goes against Paula's advice, but I realize she knows nothing about other product lines because she is too busy trying to promote her own line..... This product is much better than anything she has....

This goes against sage advice from Paula Begoun that I typically follow (avoid jar packaging, no added fragrance) but I don't care, because it works!!!

My skin is oily/combo, not much acne but I do have blackheads on my nose and noticeable pores with some early signs of aging and redness in cheeks. After I use this product, my skin feels soft but not greasy, perfectly balanced and smooth with a natural matte finish.
The scent is a soft, peach/floral, it's kind of nice actually. I don't use products with added scent on my face, but this is the exception. It does not make my skin itch or cause redness.

it's cheap-under $13 for an oil-free night cream that leaves a natural finish and yet makes your skin feel super soft!! Even if the additional anti-oxidants do lose their potency b/c of the jar packing, you are still getting a great moisturizer for normal/combo skin especially for winter time when you need something a bit richer but don't want oil based cream. I had some really bad peeling skin due to a lip wax gone wrong and it completely healed it within 2 days using this cream.

It has a form of BHA exfoliant (good for oily skin, shrinking pore size) and a gentler form of retinol (wrinkles, helps w/collagen,etc) along with vitamin E and niacinamide. If you have oily/combo skin and early signs of aging, this would be something good to try since a lot of retinol products can be harsh or really thick/creamy.

I will definitely purchase this again, I feel like my skin just looks bright and youthful when I use this, I may try to find a way to transfer it into a pump to keep it more "potent" but I definitely recommend this!

on 2/21/2014 9:11:00 AM

I swear by this cream. I've been using it since I was about 15, so for 5 years now, give or take a little. I struggle with dry skin, especially on my face, and especially during the winter. I get patches of very dry skin on my cheeks and forehead, which obviously is unattractive and not fun.
This cream is meant to be used as a night cream, but I use it in the morning after washing my face and before applying makeup, and then again at night after washing my face.
It smells wonderful, my boyfriend loves the scent. It's a nice thick cream, but it goes on easily. Leaves my skin feeling super soft and deals with any dry skin I have really well.
Love, love, love it!

on 1/24/2014 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am late 30's and "look good for my age" I've been told, but wanted to keep it that way so wanted something to put on my face that wasn't going to break me out (I struggle with acne and have cleared it up with spironolactone)...

I haven't broken out AT ALL from using this, it feels great on my skin, and when I wake up in my morning my face doesn't look so...ugh as it used to. I'm no great beauty queen but when I wake up now my face looks and feels refreshed, rather than someone who 'just woke up'.

I also think the smell is terrific...I don't understand how anybody could have an issue with it as it's not strong and it goes away within 5 minutes. But I happen to find it very soothing.

I will tell you of two very flattering incidents that have happened since using this cream:

1) My husband looked over at me one early morning when I sat up in bed and said "damn, you're beautiful...I mean, look at your face, it's glowing!" (my husband always compliments me but this is the first time in 15 years he has complimented me LIKE THAT after I just woke up)

2) The custodian at my school said "hey...most people get older as time goes by. You just keep getting younger and younger! The numbers are supposed to go UP! With you, the numbers go down...30, 29, 28..."

Nuff said. :) So yeah, I think I'll keep using it! ;)

on 6/15/2013 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am writing this review as a person in my 20s with no noticeable wrinkles or skin tone issues (yet!), who is concerned with wrinkle and aging prevention. After researching different over-the-counter face moisturizers, I came across this Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Night Cream.

After a few weeks of use, my skin was so much more even-toned and clear, and because I already had good skin prior to using this product, it just made my skin look even better and like porcelain! My usual nightly routine is applying a small amount of Pond's cold cream and wiping it off with a tissue, then applying Olay toner on a cotton ball and swiping all over my face and neck, followed by the Olay anti-wrinkle night cream on my face and neck. I love the light fragrance and smooth texture of the cream, and it absorbs very well. In the colder winter months when my skin needs a little more moisture, I mix it with a thicker moisturizer. Definitely incorporate a healthy diet and exercise regimen to gain the maximum benefits from using this product - it works wonderfully but like anything it's not a miracle product all on its own!

***UPDATE 5/23/14: Nearly three years later I am still using this moisturizer, and my skin just keeps looking better and better!