October 21, 2014 | 1466 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Belson Gold N Hot Ceramics Triple Barrel Waver

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by kileylovescake

I was inspired to buy this because of Grav3yardGirl on YouTube (who always has fab mermaid waves).

I got mine for 35$ at Sally's BUT I saw it on Amazon for just over 20$ - so buy it there!

It works really nicely and feels well-made. It has two heat settings, and I always use high (even though my hair is fine) just because it takes forever and a DAY to finish waving my whole head.

That said, however, it is totally worth my effort because the waves will last FOREVER (or until I wash my hair).

**IMPORTANT** If you are looking for "deep, beachy waves" this is not the product for you. The barrels are almost finger-sized, meaning the waves will look more like finger waves (or a middle ground between a crimp and a wave). I think they look really unique and fun!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by TwinkleBerry36

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product! The only problem I've had with it is that it takes SOO long to do a full head of long hair such as my own. It also looks a bit weird if you dont keep the piece of hair straight and it moves slightly. Other then that this is a really great product that produces a really interesting curl!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by tledgee

Have had this product for years. When I use it everyone thinks I got my hair professionally done. The curls are smooth and last for two days. It is not hard to use

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2007 9:14:00 PM More reviews by beezMU

The other reivewer is confused. I bought this Gold and Hot Ceramics Triple Barrel Waver from Sally's for about $25. It heats up and maintains heat really well. It gives nice waves that aren't so much like a crimp. My only gripe was that the bottom plate isn't smoothly attached so my hair kept getting stuck at the plate and iron connection point.
From Sally's:
Ceramic barrels and clamp gives hair healthy shine and glamorous body
Provides even head for perfectly shaped waves
Dual voltage allows for travel
Two heat settings for all kinds of hair
Low temperature 200F, high temperature 380F
8 foot cord for flexibility

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2007 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Kat2004

I got this very cheap on ebay because the cord was dammaged, a little electrical tape fixed it up. It retails for about $80. It's a professional triple barrel ceramic waver iron, and I love it! It makes nice medium sized waves in my long fine blonde hair. My hair is shiny and soft after using, and it heats to 365 degrees F but does not scorch hair. Great Iron!