October 22, 2014 | 1268 users online

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Review to come

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by HellBell93

LISTEN TO ME!
I just bought this in July of 2014, mine is blue not pink, I got it at target for just under $20. I have naturally very thick very curly medium length hair and this thing lets me straighten my hair in 15 minutes, I do go over it quickly with a straightening iron after for a super sleek look, I CAN HAVE STRAIGHT HAIR IN 20 MINUTES. With a Chi iron is takes me about an hour.

Game changer, buy it! If it's on clearance you shouldn't even think twice.

If you hate it you could return it, or just use it as a blow dryer.

Trust me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 3:12:00 AM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I must have an older version because mine has the same name but looks different, it looks like a brush (its verticle) instead of a blowdryer (bent 90 degrees) in the photo. anyway, I love this thing, it gets hot enough and blows enough air to dry m hair nicely. Can only give 4 lippies though because its difficult to clean, and mine broke after a couple years :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Lotus2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Where has this dryer/styler been all my life? I really lack talent doing a good blowout on myself with a standard hair dryer. This one actually worked like a charm. Best home blowout I've ever done. I have very fine hair, and after using this dryer, it maintained volume & bounce, while feeling soft. I snagged this an amazing deal at Bed, Bath & Beyond - it was on sale for $14.99. So I thought "Why Not?". It is a little bulky to use, and you have to figure out the best angle to use for your hair & length. Other than that, it's awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by atbmeg

am African American with natural hair that presses very easily. I saw this blow dryer at TJ Maxx for 40 dollars. and thought it would be a pretty good buy. But I refused to spend 40 dollars for a blow dryer. I personally have never seen the commercial so I knew nothing about it. I kept seeing it different places, and it was always on sale. but never less then 30 dollars. I went cruising down a Big Lots aisle and saw it for 18 dollars and said what the heck. I have nothing to lose. I have the worst time blow drying my hair, and because of that it never straightens with a flat iron very well. My hair has to be blow dried to feel healthy. For some reason with out the blow out, it sheds and breaks very easily. I looked at the video and tried it out and was blow away, it felt as if I had gone to the hair dresser. My hair was healthy feeling and with little breakage and shedding, unlike when I had tried to do it before with a brush and blow dryer. I cannot say it got my hair as straight as with a flat iron, but honestly I didn't think it would. I was was looking for a good blow out. This delivered and am so happy. I personally did not find it bulky, and I thought it was easier to use then the brush/blow dryer combo. It was fast, easy and well the worth it. I went to bed bath and beyond for 14.99 and got another one the next day, just in case this one breaks. I do not know why they have discontinued this product, maybe because people said it was to bulky. But this blow dryer is going to save me money between going to the hair dresses.
It does have a tendency to snag in hair, so smaller sections are best. I also do have a hard time doing the back, but I have a hard time always doing the back

Great product

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

This is a must for me when i straighten my hair. I basically pre straightener my hair w/ this. I blow dry/comb tru my damp hair till its as straight as i can get it and then i straighten over it w/ my Instyler. Results are amazing! Its super easy to use too, doesn't tangle or snag your hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 4:06:00 AM More reviews by camillacamilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe that for the first time in my life, I am able to use a blow dryer to straighten my hair. I am totally incompetent with a blow dryer and round brush. The brush gets tangled in my hair or the blowout isn't smooth. With this dryer, I am able to do a full blowout on my thick, wavy, waist length hair in no time! The attachment easily brushes through my hair, straightening the waves out as it goes. This is also the first blowdryer that I have had that doesn't get too hot. The best part? I paid $19.99 at TJ Maxx.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This product is really great! I have naturally curly hair that I like to wear curly and sometimes straight. I decided to buy this product, because it is designed to straighten, dry, and add shine to my hair all in one.

I will now use this product to blow dry my hair straight when I want to wear my hair in a straightened style. And, then afterwards, I will flatiron my hair to get it completely get is as straight as I desire.

The straightening attachment that comes with it is very easy to use and it doesn't rip out my hair at all. It can be used on damp or dry hair and it works excellent on getting my curly hair quite straight before I even flatiron it. So, my flatironing time is now much shorter than before.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 1:46:00 AM More reviews by illekkelli

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have had this item for almost 2 years and it is my HG. I love this product. I have lots of dark, thick, long, naturally curly hair (think Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman, with the curls. It's cut in long layers and I wear it both curly and straight. This tool has been invaluable in straightening my hair in 20 minutes. If I use a flat iron I can get it extra straight, but I find that I don't always want it stick straight. If I don't wash it for a few days I can extend out the blowout and it starts to look even better. (My hair is slightly dry, not oily or fine).Because hair looks better dirtier, the hair starts going from stick straight to a more voluptous, bed-head look with volume (think Giselle in VS ads). I can either touch it up with a mini water bottle and the dryer or flat iron. The only thing that I don't like is that the attachment can swivel around pretty easily and that's a little annoying. I also recently purchased the diffuser attachment for this dryer on the Conair website. Haven't used it yet. Definitely worth the $60 I paid, because every blowout is between $30-$50 at the salon.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2008 4:07:00 AM More reviews by kristina86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This dryer is nothing special. I guess it's one of the better drugstore dryers (I don't even want to think about how bad the cheaper ones must be though... :s), buta more high-end dryer is seriously worth the money.
I paid $70 CAN for this and should have just spend the extra $30 for a salon dryer instead. I didn't notice any improvement in my hair while using this dryer, the drying time was average, my hair still needed a flat iron....

This dryer also died on me yesterday, after having it about 6 months. I had to borrow my mom's Hot Tools dryer this morning since I didn't have one anymore, and the Hot Tools one is way better. I think it was about $120. I won't buy a drugstore dryer ever again.