December 21, 2014 | 1795 users online

Foundations - Lise Watier - Teint Lift Anti-Ride SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by stardoc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

First of all, I have very dry skin. I've tried so many different foundations that cost too much and I end up throwing away (Dior, Guerlain, Lancome, etc.) This is the first foundation that I've ever used that doesn't make my skin look flaky or uneven. A Lise Watier MUA showed me which foundation, concealer and powder was good for my skin and I've been using it for almost a month now. I'm super surprised!! I really like it and my skin actually looks even and soft all day. The concealer is really nice too, really easy to blend in. I also love the Teint Multi Fini Compact Foundation over top and it doesn't dry my skin out all. It's the perfect finishing touch. The foundation brush is also great! These products smell nice as well. Lise Watier products aren't super expensive, but they're not cheap either. I'm so happy I asked the MUA about this line! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by canadian

My skin is sensitive, combination (slightly oily t-zone, dry cheeks), netural to warm (NC or NW 25).

I was on the hunt for a liquid foundation for the winter months. The cosmetician at SDM recommended this foundation. I was matched with the shade Beige Beige. It's a neutral tone with slight yellow undertones. It definitely does not look pink or peach/orange on my skin.

The coverage is decent and layerable. I have broken capillaries on my cheeks, some redness and it covers decently. I often buff it in with a foundation airbrush or stipple it with a sponge. It feels natural on my skin.

Cons... is if my skin has a dry patch it may show up a bit patchy on an area but nothing that an exfoliator can't fix.
The pump can squirt out a bit too much prodcut sometimes.

Most of the colors are wearable but be aware there are a few color choices that come across orangey/peachy in this line.

It costs around $35-38.00 Canadian dollars.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by vickibetty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

Guessing by the other reviews, this product has been around for a while! In my continuing search for the perfect base I splashed out on this. I'm liking it so far. Its a good match to my fair skin and looks really natural. No sheen and minimised pores, bags and wrinkles. I set it with the Lise Watier transluscent mineral powder and my eyeliner stayed put too. I think it wears off kinda fast though at the end of the day (12 hour shift) it had pretty much worn off. But I can tolerate that for not looking like I'm wearing 10 layers of foundation and eyeliner down my cheeks. For once, i might be able to stick with this until its finished!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2009 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Rosberry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the second day that I have tried this product, but after yesterday I think I can safely say it is a winner. I moved classrooms yesterday (it was quite hot as well) and it never moved off my face! All I did after I was done was use the blotting sheets by Lise Watier and I was back to looking as fresh as when I first put it on. I have sensitive skin and have not had a reaction yet. I also have rosacea and still have to use cover up. It feels light on the skin and the colour Beige Nude matches perfectly. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by kdtown66

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic foundation. It gives great coverage and is long-lasting. It covers up my breakouts and scars very well and I love the SPF. I strongly reccommend this product. My skin is very sensitive and I have reactions to many foundations but Lise Watier does not give me any trouble.
Whenever I wear this foundation, I get compliments on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2008 10:47:00 PM More reviews by jentoronto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this foundation.
At first, I thought this would be too sheer, yet it covers soo well.
I don't even use concealer anymore on my dark circles, acne scars or acne when I use this.
Gives skin a luminous effect without any of that shimmery stuff.
I find that the Beige Pur is the perfect shade for me.
It isn't greasy or heavy feeling. It has an almost tacky quality to it, which helps set powder on my T zone. I also think it is this texture that helps keep it from getting cakey or flaky on dry areas.

My only complaint is that the pump squeezes out more than I use - so I unscrew the cap to use this.
Maybe (just maybe) I'm finding that it's giving me tiny pimples once in a while... Still gonna keep using it though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2007 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Valou

I have to start off by saying that sadly this, just like the other foundations created by Lise Watier, does not come in a shade light enough for my NC15 skin tone. The shade I purchased looked just fine in the store, When I came home, ripped off the shrink wrap and unfolded the pamphlet included, I read something along the lines of “Caution: colour will darker during the first hour, please chose a shade that is slightly lighter than your skin tone”. Sure enough, less than 2 hours later came the demarcation line along my jaw. Aside from this, however, I find this foundation to be pretty near perfect. The finish, although slightly darker, stayed true until I removed it that evening. Any foundation that doesn’t shift on my face is ace in my book. Also pleasing is the spf 20 it provides. The bottle is a frosted glass pump dispenser, so I suppose some people will dislike the fragility of the container, however it feels very solid, and pump mechanism seems to be all-metal so I don’t fear it failing on me. I am however taking off a star for the lack of shade variety currently available, For those with darker skin than I, I strongly recommend this.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2007 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Onlydreamin

I would have to agree with the previous reviewer. This is an excellent, over-looked foundation that delivers excellent results. My skin is smooth and almost looks "photo=finished" yet the foundation itself is not overly heavy. I don't feel the need to set this with a powder after application. The pump on the bottle is great, too. My skin is combo, with oil build-up occuring around the T-zone, yet this fondation seems to be able to handle this. Lise Watier products, in my estimation, are great and a good value, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2007 6:58:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think I found my HG foundation. Normally I used a TM and a pressed powder, but this stuff, wow. I have used this foundation on clients (I"m a makeup artist) and have always been amazed at how well it makes the skin appear velvety, but until I tried this myself, I had NO IDEA!

It lasts all day, does not sit in pores, has a med coverage, doesn't fade and hides light-med undereye circles. I'm surprised no one has reviewed this yet. And an SPF 20??? I'd say thats pretty decent. Also LOVE that it comes in a pump form!