December 21, 2014 | 1768 users online

Eye Shadow - Sonia Kashuk - Eyeshadow Duo - A Perfect Match

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by askari

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Use this eyeshadow if you want to look like you got slapped by tinkerbelle. The colors are beautiful but they bleed glitter all over you face. Note to product developers at Sonia Kashuk: if I apply your lipstick to my lips, I don't want to see it on my nose when I check the mirror five minutes later. If I apply your eyeshadow to my eyelids, I don't want to see it on my cheeks in the afternoon.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2009 9:57:00 PM More reviews by blaskette

I totally agree with another reviewer about the glitter in this shadow! I love the Leather & Lace duo, another pair of neutrals, which GLEAMS rather than GLITTERS. This is just irritating, and looks cheap. I'm wondering if they've just changed their formula-- I got the Leather & Lace at least a year earlier-- it's a slightly smaller case, and has a cool little mirror in it. The annoying "Perfect Match" doesn't. Then again, maybe they just ground up the mirror and used it for horrible chunks of glitter. ;-) A real disappointment, as the colors themselves are great.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2007 12:29:00 AM More reviews by kimberpoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like Sonia Kashuk products...they don't seem like a generic target brand at all. For actually being a target brand, however, this eyeshadow duo is overpriced. 9$ US? that is too much. but, aside from the price, this is not a bad duo. I think it should come with an applicator, all that is there are the 2 shadows. The shadows are a good consistancy and apply and blend smoothly. I like something that is sheer enough that it doesn't look caked on or fake, but will still show color and cover any mascara spots that might find their way onto my lid... (oopsies). These colors are very complimentary to my light skin (NC 15 in MAC) and look very natural on. I use them when I am going for a no-makeup-but-look-how-perfect-I-am look. I really HATE that the gold glitter in the lighter shade tavels all over my face. it is very obvious, and since I want it to look natural the glitter is a bad thing. also does not look pretty when I am going for a made-up look...dunno what it is but that glitter just doesn't compliment me at all! If you are new to SK, I would say get one of the palettes with a few diff colors and an eyeshadow base (the base is awesome!) because at only 3$ more than the duo it is worth it, especially since you will have a few more colors to play around with!