October 25, 2014 | 1754 users online

Pressed Powders - Aquolina - Pink Sugar Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Argogirl

Well the last review on this product was from 2007...somehow I managed to get my hands on some in Canada...so whether it's discontinued or not, the jury is still out on that one...that being said I find the scent to be very faint in the powder...and I didn't know there was shimmer in this powder until reading the reviews here...it's a nice little 'layering' add-on, but I said I would not buy again because I bought it online and it was like $20.00 not including shipping...however, if I could find it for $4.00 like some of the reviewers did it is definately worth it!

It is a softer scent of Pink Sugar for those who find the initial scent overwhelming...it's a nice way to ease into the fragrance...but I'm not to sure how it contributes to your overall smell when coupled with the lotion and perfume...

The packaging is phenomonal....the packed powder with the brush with the little handle...easy to control the application, which makes the product last longer...LUSH could stand to learn some thangs about powder distribution from Pink Sugar!

That being said, it's a shame it's being discontinued...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2007 10:53:00 PM More reviews by countesscocofang

AWESOME! I am a HUGE fan of anything Pink Sugar, and when I saw this for $4 at Marshall's, I knew I had to have it. No buyer's remorse with this product. I love the shimmer and I love the way the scent lingers long after I apply it. Sometimes I use it instead of my perfume and you can't tell the difference! Simply amazing. I should have bought a backup!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2007 9:51:00 PM More reviews by amyleegal

I think this has been discontinued, but like several ladies have mentioned, you can find these at TJ Maxx and/or Marshall's- usually in the $3-4 range. Let me say- it's totally worth it! This stuff is great, and it really does have the same scent as its spray counterpart. I like to mix it with other fragrances (like Betsey Johnson) to create my own unique blend. But don't think that you need to use anything else besides the powder to get any lingering scent- not the case, this stuff really does last, and the pretty smell will stay around all day! I love the shimmer factor as well- it's not too much, but it really just gives you a dewy glow- perfect for summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2007 3:49:00 PM More reviews by cattyheron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this. I bought it at TJ Max for $3.99 just to try b/c I love Pink Sugar. But wow does this have a strong scent with staying power. I assumed it would be very soft and fade very quickly. The scent is exactly like Pink Sugar perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2007 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Maryash79

I found this at Marshalls for $3.99 and scooped it up! It smells like Pink Sugar with longer staying power and a pretty shimmer. Its a must for the Pink Sugar following!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2007 8:21:00 PM More reviews by sampayne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Found this at Marshall's for $4.99. I love Pink Sugar, but the edt is usually too strong for me to wear in public. So this is perfect! A little powdery-er than the edt, and less intensely sweet, but the same notes are there. Packaged perfectly with a cute pink puff.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2007 9:51:00 PM More reviews by drnbrown4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a great product for those who want to smell nice and have a subtle shimmer. The product comes in solid block of whiteish shimmer powder that smells incredible (on the sweet side...hence the name Pink Sugar), with a white puff that contains a hand holder on it for extreme application ease. This was definately made with the customer in mind. Non-messy and a quick way to add a little something to your current beauty regime.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2007 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Dragun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous powder, neatly pressed so it doesn't fly everywhere on application. Slightly shimmmery, with that fantastic Pink Sugar scent. A lovely layer, I'll repurchase more if I find any.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2006 8:01:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

I had found this at Marshall's for $10, so I decided to give it a try. I am so happy I bought it, and if they had more, I would buy all of them, too! It smells so sugary sweet and fresh, and it makes me feel absolutely girly. Perfect for the days when I want that. And I am really glad this is a pressed powder, not a loose one like they usually are. Loose powder usually ends up everywhere. This is great!