Dove Invisible Solid-Original Clean

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Dove deodorants are so nice,they have moisturizing cream....original clean smells like soap,like I came out of my morning shower...

on 12/26/2011 12:53:00 AM

i like the scent, but it's not strong enough to keep me from smelling like b.o. its a good product if you dont sweat alot, or need something thats a little more powerful. i will try clinical strength next.

on 12/25/2011 11:07:00 PM

I am definitely someone who doesn't sweat a lot, so I am basically giving this a review on how much I like the scent it gives me and how I like that it s a simple basic formula. I tried Ban and did not like the extracts in it or in the other Dove products, so I ended coming back to this old classic! I love how the scent is just so fresh and clean smelling, and even after it's been on for a few hours it still smells good!

on 6/16/2011 9:54:00 PM

This is the deodorant that I usually go to. I find that many deodorants irritate my underarms, but Dove never does. Sometimes deodorant will burn after you shave under your arms---but not with Dove! I love the scent of this deodorant......it just smells so clean!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I always end up buying this for some reason. I think I'm overwhelmed by all the other newer dual scented deodorants. You really can't go wrong with this classic scent! I only swipe it once, and I'm good to go all day.

on 4/18/2011 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pleasant, light scent. Product is only invisible if you swipe underarms once or twice. I find the product wears out before the average end of a work day and I am not a profuse sweater. Am not sure if my pits have beautified after using this product...

on 1/12/2011 8:29:00 PM

works great, smells great, great price.
& whats even better is i dont get all itchy when i apply it after shaving.
no razor bumps or anything :)

on 12/19/2010 2:05:00 PM

BLLLECH, first of all, II find the scent overwhelmingly gross. Even then, I gave this deodorant a try. It does not help with sweating. It is winter and my shirt still got wet. It is not a pretty sight. Don't recommend. Not buying again.

on 7/15/2010 9:58:00 PM

Smells nice, cheap and does the job. I love Dove products and they always work awesomely. So I would repurchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've used Dove deodorant for a while, but I just started using this particular scent recently.

Pros: It smells good and it doesn't leave white marks on my clothes.

Cons: Sometimes, it leaves small clumps of residue under my arms after I put it on.

Also, it doesn't keep me completely dry, but no deodorant does, not even the clinical strength. For the price, it works good enough and I will continue to repurchase it.